Chapter 4

January 20, 2017
Chad

I miss Amber I admit I did some fucked up shit but if she just give me one more chance I swear I won't fuck up no no. I graduated class of 2015 and went to the army...that shit got my act all the way together. I'm about 5'6, dark skinned, brown eyes, and buff. I text her everyday just to see what she's up to she used to respond with these real dry ass text, but at least I got a response...now she just reads it and leaves it lying there. Our texts look something like this.

Amber
Hey
Umm
I was just speakin
Ok
I miss u
Personal problem
What u been up to?
Nun
How have u been?
Fine
Hey
Hey
Hey
Wyd?
Hey
Wyd?

That's was just a quick glimpse...but even tho she won't text me back no more I have every intention of getting her back. Me and my boys Dru and Josh plan on popping up at our old high school, to visit some old friends and favorite teachers. Dru went to Marines and Josh went to the navy. We kick it everytime we back in the city. I stopped in thought cause my phone starting ringing. It was Dru ass calling.

"Hello"
"Open the door with yo stupid ass"
"Iight dude"

Josh and Dru was cool. They were serious but they liked to play around alot. Josh said, "wassup fam." "Shit thinking" Dru ass talking bout "so what ya gone do bruhh?" "I wanna propose in her ROTC class in front of the whole class." "Sgm. Boone them too?" Josh asked. "Yea" Dru said "shidd do you."

So after that conversation I knew what I planned to do. I got the idea because I saw her post a life goal saying she wanted a promise ring, engagement ring, and marriage ring. Fuck all that I'm going right to engagement. Shit I never told her this when we was together and it took me being away from her to realize it but she was everything I wanted and needed. She was smart, beautiful, funny, crazy, had a good head on shoulders, and stayed on her shit.

My boys knew what I was doing was wrong and they tried to tell me but I never listened. I just wanted to do whatever I wanted to not knowing I was going to lose the best thing in my life. She did any and everything for me and I took her for granted....that's the biggest regret I have.