Chapter 15

April 6, 2017
Amber

So we in 7th period right now and we just took a quiz. Trix and Michael in here even though they in regular and Trix keep taking shit out of our American History teacher treasure box while she not in the room. Mrs. Phillips walks in the room. Mrs. Phillips "OK seventh period lemme have em." "I ain't gone say no names but somebody was taking stuff out yo treasure box." Mrs. Phillips "who was it?" "I ain't saying no names." Mrs. Phillips "umm OK seventh period just banned from the box." Johntia "ahh hell nahh I'm finna start snitching now." I started laughing shit was funny to me. Johntia "it was Trix Jackson." Nicki "it was Trix." Chelsea "Trix gave it to me and I gave it to Trimaine. Boom!" I continued laughing.

Mrs. Phillips "Trix how much of my candy did you get?" Trix "mane not a lot." Mrs. Phillips pulled the box down "Trix!" Trix walked towards "what you snitch for, like what you get out of snitchinhg?" "It was funny." Trix "no it wasn't." Nicki laughing "Trix you mad?" Trix "nahh but like what you get out of snitching?" Chelsea "why you snitch on yo bestfriend?"
"That's not my bestfriend." Trix "I don't want you to be my bestfriend." "That's fine I don't wanna be your bestfriend." Chelsea "oh."

"Yea I'm not his bestfriend." Amina laughing "that guhh said yea, I'm not his bestfriend." Chelsea "wait didn't y'all go together?" "No." Ke'Amber "yes." Trix said something but I didn't hear him. Nicki "oh I heard about that how was it." Chelsea "let's ask Trix." "That's fine." Chelsea "let me stop playing wit people." I turned around so I could start back doing my work. Trix sitting over there talking to Chelsea, discussing me like I can't fucking hear. I'm debating on whether I should make a scene or not but imma just be quiet.

The bell finally ring for us to go and when I walk outside Lando walk up to me. Lando "so um I'm suspended tomorrow." "Why?" Lando "because mane Mrs. Brown bitch--." Trix "hell nahh don't talk to her she a snitch." "Boy fuck you why you sitting over there discussing me and shit." Trix "fuck you too." "That's fine but you wasn't saying none of that shit you was over there telling Chelsea when you was hollin bout going another round. You was saying that shit when you was biting on yo lips. You wasn't saying that shit when you asking me when I was coming back to yo house. You wasn't saying that shit you was trying to stick the tongue in!" Trix "mane." "What I want you to sit here and lie." As this was going on we sitting here going in circles around Lando. Lando looking serious "aye Amber stop." "Nahh hell nahh fuck him."

Trix "mane fuck you too." "Didn't I just tell you that's fine. Lando let me go I'm bout to go I aint gone do none, when you come to Queensboro watch yo back tho." I walked off shaking my head like that is the first time I have ever literally told that boy fuck him to his face so I know I'm dead ass. I know it was people standing there watching, but I didn't give a fuck. When I got home I texted Lando.

Me: so what you get suspended for?
Lando: skipping.
Me: see didn't I tell you to come in class?
Lando: yea, you did.
Me: you gone learn to fucking listen.
Lando: you right
Me: love you big brother, let me get ready for work
Lando: love you too sister

I took a shower and got dressed for work. I work at Subway, mane this job too easy. When I got to work I clocked in and my phone dinged. It was Nick.

Nick: [Multimedia message]
Nick: tf y'all got going?

The first thing I thought about was earlier, I noticed that Ryshaun and some other niggas was outside watching. I didn't see nobody recording but shit he fuck wit Ryshaun and Slugga so of course it had to be one of the two.