Chapter 11

February 28, 2017
Trix

Its been a week since me and Amber broke up and she ain't said none to me since. When we walking in the hallway she walk past me like I was never there in the first place. She don't say none to me in class, when she passing out papers and its time for me to get mine she just sit it on the desk, don't even try to put it in my hand. Its like the door she had opened for me is closed, locked, the keys thrown away, and its burned down to the ground hell. My new girlfriend Kiara talk to Amber I think I know they ride the same bus but I don't really know. But since me and Kiara got together I don't really see Amber talking to her like that no more.

Amber

I'm walking from JROTC and Trell stopped me. Trell "aye amber." "What?" Trell "why you and Kiara be looking at each other like that?" "Looking at each other like what." Trell "like y'all got sum against each other or sumthin." "Ion look at her like that, she look at me I look back at keep walking." Trell "why tho?" "She started looking at me like that when she started going with my ex sooo." Trell "don't look like he claiming her to me." "I don't care it's not my busy." I just started laughing so I could end the conversation and get to class.

I saw Lando as I made it up the steps from JROTC and I had to fuck wit his ass. I tried to slap him but he ducked. "How the fuck you seen me coming?" Lando "I really didnt , Trix said there go yo sistah and I knew you was gone try to hit my ass so." "Oh OK then I gotcha tomorrow." Lando "iight sistah." I finally made it in class right before the bell rang. My AP American history teacher is a boss. She tell you how it is and don't care about hurting your feelings. Her booty is so big too.

February 29, 2017
Nick W.

I'm at home frying me some chicken jamming to Kevin Gates. I heard my phone vibrate and it moved a little bit on the counter so I went to go check it.

Amber

Amber: wyd?
Nick: nun chillin wby
Amber: work
Nick: glad I graduated lol
Amber: wateva
Nick: aye u wanna go to the movies Saturday
Amber: sure
Nick: what about yo bf?
Amber: don't have one
Nick: and when was u gone tell me
Amber: we just broke up last week
Nick: but we so close I thought u would've told me
Amber: me too
Nick: aye imma come get u after school
Amber: OK why?
Nick: we going somewhere
Amber: u always tryna take me somewhere
Nick: Ik, but I couldn't at first cause of that nigga
Amber: true
Nick: we usually just be at yo house
Amber: that's true too
Nick: but imma stop by yo house and get u some changing clothes
Amber: alrite

Amber

Nick was sweet we been kicking it for awhile. When he came up here last year we rode the same bus, I always thought he was cute. But we never exchanged words just glances. He had a girlfriend so I ain't never really try to glance at him as much. But we eventually started talking and we clicked just like that. He would come to my house and help me with my homework, I would help him with his. We would play fight, watch TV, or go to the park or something. Nick was 5'9, dark skinned, medium length dreads, and he had a sexy ass body.

But anyway I'm in AP american history and Mrs. Phillips fixing her some coffee. "Mrs. Phillips you found that wedding ring yet?" Mrs. Phillips "see you messy." I just started laughing cause I always talk Amber

Nick was sweet we been kicking it for awhile. When he came up here last year we rode the same bus, I always thought he was cute. But we never exchanged words just glances. He had a girlfriend so I ain't never really try to glance at him as much. But we eventually started talking and we clicked just like that. He would come to my house and help me with my homework, I would help him with his. We would play fight, watch TV, or go to the park or something. Nick was 5'9, dark skinned, medium length dreads, and he had a sexy ass body.

But anyway I'm in AP american history and Mrs. Phillips fixing her some coffee. "Mrs. Phillips you found that wedding ring yet?" Mrs. Phillips "see you messy." I just started laughing cause I always talk about her. Everybody in this class messy but it don't even matter. The bell just rung and everybody leaving out the door and my phone starts to ring.

-On the phone

Nick: I'm outside
Amber: I'm walking up now
Nick: you see me, look behind the bus
Amber: I see you
Nick: alrite

I hang up the phone and get in the car. Nick looked good in anything, he didnt even have to try. Nick had on a white t-shirt, gold chain on his neck, dark jean pants, and grey and black Jordan's. We just sitting here talking cause we have to wait on the bus so we can move. "So where are we going?" Nick "I told you I can't tell you that." I just started laughing. "And why is that?" Nick "cause its a surprise." "Mhmm OK Nick." Nick "you trust me?" "Yea I trust you, don't make me regret it." Nick started laughing "I won't."

Nick

I reached for the clothes I had sitting in the backseat. "Here go the clothes I got you." Amber "You know me well don't you." "Yea I believe so." I got her a pink half shirt with some pink and white jeans. "So you gone put them on?" Amber "yes and yes I know your windows are tented." I started laughing because she just knew I was gone say that. Amber's song came on and she was stripping and singing, I ain't gone even lie I was getting excited over there in my seat.

-Jacquees ft. *CB~Won't Turn It Down

-"Give me your number, do you want me to call it? Girl I want you, like a alcoholic."

She just singing and stripping and all I can do is smile.

*("She wanna play imma let her ride, ride, ride it. All day imma let her try, try, try it. Get ready on your mark get set go("-get set go)" "when I'm swimming in that imma do the breast stroke. Let's go!)" "-she told me sing another love song please, got her hands on me, like baby I need Jacquees. Girl it ain't nothing in this world for free, I gotta put it down before I wear the crown, crown, I won't turn it down down."

*" huh, I said you are what you eat. Fuck that. You are who you feed. A-list the pussy the greatest when I'm going raw dog nigga fuck a plan B. Understand me. I got her singing them high notes she holding my Grammy. A nigga like a laundromat when I'm eating the panties."

Amber started laughing "I'm done singing now." "Why?" Amber "cause I'm tired. " "you just lazy." Amber "wateva nick." The car finally stopped and we were at the mall. Amber "is this the surprise?" Laughing. "Yea, I want to take you shopping." Amber "why you just didn't tell me that?" "Because you wouldn't have let me." Amber "that's true." "Yea I know."