Chapter 8

Trix

When we got to my house my momma was here. Mrs. Jackson "hey babies." Amber "hey momma." "We got to work on this class video for graduation." Mrs. Jackson "that's different is every school doing that this year." Amber "Mr. Hall said we the only school doing it cause he wanted graduation to be different this year." "we have to think of a question to ask everyone and get their answer and take pictures of them having fun and doing they work." Amber "lucky for us I have pictures from last semester during homecoming week and soul bowl week." Mrs. Jackson "oh you like taking pictures?"
Amber "no I just like seeing people dress up and having fun." "I honestly think she's already thought of a question she just hasn't told me yet." Amber "I have and I love you but I'm not telling you." "Come on." Amber "no."

We go in my room and close the door. Amber "do u really wanna know the question?" "Yea I really do." Amber "fine...If there was one thing in the world that you could want...what would it be?" "Aye I like that." Amber "duhh...its a smart question." She sits on my bed and I sit beside her and turn on the t.v., we just sitting there watching Wild N' Out and she starts to kiss me. I stopped her...I did it on purpose I'm planning something. Amber "what?" "Nope...you gotta wait." Amber "nigga its been a year and some months don't you think I've waited long enough?" "Nope." Amber "ugh." "I love you though." Amber "yea wateva." "I'm for real." She aint say nun after that. I was waiting on her to say something she never did. She just sat there with her arms folded up and a pout on her face. "So u ain't gone say nun...baby...baby I'm for real...so u not gone talk to me?"

Amber

Hell nahh I ain't gone talk to him...ignorant ass gone tell me to wait. Been waiting this damn long...the fuck wrong with him. Trix "at least say you love me too." I just looked at him and he sat down next to me and started poking me in the face and kept saying bae, so I turnt around and bit the shit outta his finger. Trix "yo crazy ass just bit me." I still didn't say none. Trix "bae I promise you won't be waiting that long." "ugh...fine, love you." Trix "love you too."

February 9, 2017
Trix

"Aye so u ready to start this video thing." Amber "yea let's go do Elanna." "Iight." Amber "Elanna you going first." Elanna "man why me." Amber "you the first person I looked at." Elanna "OK." We get the video of her answer and we go ask a couple more people just so we can start. We taking our senior pictures today too. They going in the video also and well just other photos of all of us.

Amber

Angel "aww boo stop crying." "Its just so sad." Trix "you ain't nun but a big ass baby." "So." Trix "its OK baby, we all still go be coo." Layla "and for the reunion oooh bihh." "We grew up so fast hell, I still remember sitting in Mrs. Smith class in the 5th grade at Lakeshore...what the fuck happened to that." Layla "bihh stop for you making me start crying." Jazzy "oh hell nahh." Lando "sista we gone all see each other the day after graduation bo." Armani "I really wanna cry right now too...but graduation ain't here yet." "I know and I don't want it to be." Megan "I thought you did." "I do cause I made it." Jazzy "yo ass bipolar." (Everybody started laughing) "I know, like I made it but it seem like its coming so fast." Lando "it ain't even May yet bo." "It don't matter." Trix "remember when she came here freshmen year." "I didn't know nobody except for like ten people." Angel "hell yea." "But we all became really good close friends." Megan "yea." "I love y'all man." Everybody hugged each other and and continued to snap up pictures with our cap and gowns on.

Angel

Amber ass be so goddamn emotional but aye she warned us last year and sophomore year she was gone be crying all the goddamn time second semester of senior year. Imma miss this school and everybody in it. After we graduate I know me and Amber going to Southern University Baton Rouge. I'm ready to start living my dream. I'm graduating with the best and biggest class since 1977.

Megan

These over emotional kids have really grown on me. But some of the mudafuckers can still get slapped. Imma miss all these ugly mudafuckers... just a lil bit tho. Its almost time to go home and I'm ready to go like I wish the fucking bell ring already.

.....4 hours later
Me: wyd
Amber: frying oreos
Lando: I want some
Angel: me too bihh
Layla: don't forget me
Amber: this ain't no family pack mf
Me: rotfl
Lando: I'll buy my own pack fam
Trix: well buy my pack too
Angel: u just pop up outta nowhere
Trix: my bad
Amber: I'm sleepy
Trix: but u frying oreos
Amber: because
Trix: because what
Me: because her ass greedy and lazy
Amber: I'm not greedy
Trix: or lazy
Lando: I see ya boy
Layla: u nasty asf
Amber: fr
Trix: I'm bout to go sleep
Lando: I'm with u bo
Amber: me too
Layla: Gn
Angel: Gn
Amber: nitenite
Me: big ass baby
Trix: so that's my baby
Me: idgaf I wasn't talking to yo ass
Amber: Megan go yo ass to sleep...everybody...Gn love y'all.

Everybody said they loved each other and we was all still texting after we said goodnight. I know Amber ass fell asleep first cause she stopped texting before anybody. I fell asleep on every mudafucka left in the group chat.