Chapter 16

April 10, 2017
Megan

Amber "so I heard about yo date wit Rahsaan. How was it?" Angel "it was great, he was sweet for somebody in the game." "What I tell ya?" Angel "you did you told me." Amber "soooo." "what?" Amber "Is Rahsaan gone be yo date to prom?" Angel "I think so." We all gave each other the eye then Amber looked at me. Amber "so is DQ coming down for prom?" "Hell yea, his raggedy ass we'll be down here today." Angel "you always calling somebody raggedy." Amber "she don't care, she wouldn't be herself if she didn't." Angel "why he coming so early?" "Because you know his graduation was Saturday, so he coming down here to be with me for prom and graduation." Amber "aww, y'all so cute." "Y'all mudafuckas got that shit bad calling me cute and shit." Layla started laughing. Layla "you sholl ain't." "Guhh fuck you."

Layla "oh yes, now where we gone eat after?" Amber "Cheddars." Angel "Cheddars is fine with me." Amber "Layla who you going with?" Layla "I don't know guhh." Amber "lemme text Nick, you know Layla, Javon is available." "here she go. You know Angel that's who told me about Rahsaan's birthday party." Angel "I figured." Amber "I mean well shit y'all was eyeing each other hell." Journi laughing "why you always cussing?" Amber "I don't know."

Layla "How about Javon?" "How about both?" Layla "no, just Javon." Amber "that's good cause I think Rob coming with his girlfriend." Layla "so where we getting our dresses from?" Amber "we going to Texas Friday, well me and Nick are." "I wanna go." Angel "me and Rahsaan wanna go too." Layla "OK we all going and his boys too and we get our dresses from the Mall in Texas." Amber "OK I'll tell Nick tonight."

Layla

Amber "Nick said do you want his number?" "yea, I'll text him." Amber "OK its um 2463471." "alrite imma text him tonight." Amber "go girl, get yo man." Its been about 3 hours and now I'm at home chilling debating on rather I'm gone really text this mane or not. Let me text him for real tho.

Javon

Me: umm hey this Layla
Javon: oh wassup lil mama
Me: nothing umm
Javon: I heard u want me to be yo date to prom. That true?
Me: yea it is.
Javon: I'm down. All my niggas goin anyway
Me: good
Javon: So can I come chill wit u sometime?
Me: sure
Javon: dws

Amber

Me and Nick chilling at his house and listening to music. "so umm." Nick "what?" "About this weekend?" Nick "what you don't wanna go?" "Hell nahh I am going, but uh...my girls wanna go too." I squinted a little bit and looked away, because um he wasn't bout to get mad at me. Nick "they can go, I'll just invite my boys." "I love you." Nick "love you too."

April 14, 2017
Amber

Its like 5pm and we in the car on our way to Texas. Me and Nick in his car. Angel and Rahsaan in his car. Layla and Javon in his car. Alicia and Rob in his car, and Megan and DQ are in his car. Its been like 2 hours and we pull up to this big ass house that look like it got about 8 rooms and 4 bathrooms. Layla "what the fuck?" All the niggas started laughing except DQ. "Umm, whose house is this?" Nick "now you know me better than that." He grabbed me and kissed me real quick. Nick "this is my house, for like summer vacation or spring break." Megan "how the hell?" Angel "damn." Alicia "oh my fuck." DQ "they not gone stop asking questions we might as well just go in." Nick "you right."