Chapter 7

January 30, 201
Megan

I wonder what my thugga doing mudafuckin act like she cant answer the phone or text back. Every time she get mad or she sad or some shit she always throw everybody away and don't wanna talk to nobody about it. Hope that mudafucka come to school today. I'm on my Bryson Tiller and I'm turnt as fuck. But I wanted to know how my thugga was doing cause wasn't none of us in the same class as her. Which makes me wonder how Trix, Lando, and Zach ended up down there in the middle of it. But shit Craig, Dru, and Josh was down there and they ass graduated 2 and 3 years ago. Anyways let me head out the door.

Amber

Its been a week I hope this shit blew over and don't nobody ask none of us nothing. That day is something I don't wanna bring up ever again. There was one thing good that happened and that was Trix, he was there for me. He spent the night at my house the same night and he just held me...it was a turn on cause he was so protective but I wasn't really try to think about it. My momma, daddy, sister and brother had went to a hotel or something. We get to go back to school today and I'm driving cause I ain't got time for nobody on the bus to be asking me nothing.

Angel

My bihh Amber come back today. "Yasssss." Oh I'm Amber nigga by the way. I'm about 5'2, lightskin, size F, long curly hair, and I was phat. I loved everything about me and my girls did to. I never understood why Amber had low self-esteem, but she did. Amber was cute asf tho if I was gay I would want her. But anyway let's not think about that anymore. I missed her all last week she keep me laughing cause she so playful. She always smiles like nothing could ever go wrong that was my girl for real for real. I hope she iight.

Trix

We go back to school today. I was kinda shocked about what happened but even after all that bae held her own. I still want to give her this promise ring and besides Valentine's day is right around the corner "imma just give it to her then." I love that girl man...I'm ready to graduate. When I spent the night at Amber's house I really didn't even wanna leave that girl got me gone.

Lando

My sister coming back today "yeaaaa." Her ass been gone for a week I ain't been able to fuck with her cause she ain't text nobody back. I been talking to my boy Trix and he say she straight tho she just wasn't texting and calling nobody back because she knew they was gone be asking her what happened and she didn't wanna talk about it. I'm glad her and my boy back together tho they was happy mane and every time they argue they come to me talking bout. Like talk to each other cause I see clearly whats going on.

Amber

So I walk in the building and the first person that says something to me is the principle. Mr. Bedford "how you doing?" "I'm good." Mr. Bedford "OK just checking." "OK." I go outside and walk to my normal spot by the library and everybody hugs me "awww y'all missed me?" Angel "did we?" Megan "ya raggedy ass act like you couldn't text or call nobody back." James "missed yo big head ass Amber." Lando "wassup sister and yo head ain't big." Megan "yes the fuck it is." (Everybody starts laughing) Angel "dont listen to her ass." Trix walks up and hugs me from behind. I knew it was him because well shit he the only person that can hug me like that. Trix "wassup baby." "Nothing...Megan talking shit as usual." Trix "that's yo damn friend." Megan "no the fuck I'm not...I dont like Amber ass." "That's fine." Angel "y'all ass play too much." "She started it."

We all in class just chilling and laughing... I'm so glad ain't nobody ask me what happened. The intercom came on and we all stood up for the pledge of allegiance and alma mater. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under god, and in visible for liberty and justice for all." Now the alma mater "Oh Booker T. Washington high school we'll always honor and cherish thee. Oh Booker T. Washington high school we'll sang our praises eternally. Our colors maroon and white boldly fly. Roar lions our brave mascot keeps spirits high. Oh Booker T. Washington high school we pledge our hearts to thee." Our class valedictorian Journie is doing the announcements today. "Seniors will have a class meeting today during 5th period. Juniors your next fee is due next friday February 10th please be sure to pay. The deadline to upload your picture for the ACT is this Friday, February 3rd. There is no band practice today after school. Cheer leading practice will be held today in the new gym."

Megan

Its 4th period and I wish they was calling for the assembly thing...people goddamn children getting on my nerves. But anyways "ughhhhh" Jazzy "guhh what's wrong wit you?" "Sick of looking at peoples kids." Jazzy laughing "guhh." "Shit I'm for real." Jazzy "I know."

Lando

"Ready for this meeting so I can get the fuck outta here." James "me too bruhh." "I know they prolly ain't bout to do none but talk to us about prom and shit." James "Hell yea...I hope our graduation different from everybody else's tho." "Fuckin right." Finally the bell rings to go to 5th period and immediately after everybody in class they call us down. "Damn that was fast." Me, Trix, Amber, James, Angel, Kaiden, Kaylen, Armani, Megan, Jazzy, and Trey all sit in the first five seats of each row in the back.

Amber

Mr. Bedford "Good Afternoon." Students "Good afternoon." Mr. Bedford "Today your class sponsor just wanted to make y'all aware of some things, here you go Mr. Hall." Mr. Hall "OK hey y'all, umm I just want to discuss a couple of things first your class field trip where do y'all wanna go?" I raise my hand so he tells me to come down there. "Y'all wanna go to Dave & Busters?" Mr. Hall "by the way y'all budget is higher than the seniors from last year so y'all actually can go out of town to Dave & Busters and stay in Texas the whole weekend in a nice hotel." Students "let's go." Mr. Hall "OK next thing is your class video... this is different...you're the first class to do this. You have to go around and get the seniors while their having fun, laughin, and doing their work. Also you have to think of a question to walk around and ask each senior and get their response. We need two volunteers...anyone?" I raised my hand "I'll do it" Mr. Hall "come on Amber. That's one we need another one." Trix raised his hand and that actually confused me a little bit. Mr. Hall "OK we got them now we need two people to assist them" Lando and Angel's hands go up. Mr. Hall "OK we got them now Journie will pass out your class shirts."

After we get our t-shirts we look at them, laugh, and talk, then they finally send us back to class. Its 7th period and I'm in AP Calculus, I love math don't understand it sometime but I do love it and our teacher raggedy ass can't teach. But I remember from my teacher from freshmen year. Angel "now what we do now?" Mrs. Bullock "you multiply 2x by 26x and 32x." "What time is it?" Armani "3:29" "yesss" I'm ready to go now....the bell rings and we all walk out of class I ran into Trix in the hallway. Trix "you coming over my house today?" "You want me to?" Trix "nahh I don't" (smiling). "Boy whateva" Trix "come on bae." Lando "hey sista" "hey fool" Lando "why I gotta be a fool?" "Cause you are."