Chapter 10

February 20, 2017
Amber

Over the intercom I hear that the rest of our senior fee's are due this Friday... most of us already payed. We just payed at the different times, piece by piece. Its 5th period and I'm in French class Ryshaun and Slugga in here got me geeked up. Zack in the back talking shit as always. Shacora fucking with Slugga. Jabareanna and Dee playing. Nick and Carr going at it. Moon well umm he just do whatever. This is my favorite class and we really don't do shit but talk and play.

Megan

I'm bored asf so sick of school stupid ass teachers. Mrs Bullock "Megan what's the answer to number three?" With an attitude "I don't know." Mrs. Bullock "that's why you need to stop talking so you can know." "Nahh cause I told you not to follow us anyway, you the one that can't teach." Layla "Megan be quiet." "No I don't give a fuck." Mrs. Bullock "uh you can go." "I know I can...bye." See me and Mrs. Bullock always getting in to it. She make me sick.

Trix

I'm tired...ready to go home. Lando "say Trix." "Wassup." Lando "go find some answers." "Bihh you do it." Lando "Iight I gotchu." James "aye y'all I got the answers." Trix "how you know they right?" James "got them from Donterrious." Lando "oh yea that boy smart."

Angel

"So LET 3 and 4's gotta go to military ball" Kaylen "that's not right my momma said I ain't gotta go if I don't want to, and I don't want to." Angel "I don't wanna go either." KeAmber "well you ain't got no choice hell." Imani "right, we all gone be there together so." Armani "yea at least we'll be there with people we know."

Amber

Amber: wyd
Me: we talm bout military ball
Amber: oh ok...aye uk the EOY the same weekend as prom
Me: that's y I'm going to prom
Amber: me too guhh

.....2 days later
Amber
(Txt)Trix

Amber: Wyd
Trix: nun playing 2k
Amber: all niggas do
Trix: lol that's not all I do
Amber: lyti
Trix: kmsl but Wyd
Amber: cooking
Trix: what u cookin
Amber: French fries and chicken
Trix: I want some
Amber: of course u do
Trix: well goodnight baby
Amber: nitenite

GroupChat

Angel: Hey
Lando: hey
Megan: Hey
James: wassup
Layla: hi
Amber: hola
Lando: oh shit...u speak Spanish now
Amber: lol
Megan: needa be speaking French
Amber: bonjour!...is that better
Angel: ptm
Layla: so mean
Megan: Yea that's better
James: fuck outta here
Lando: wygg
Amber: food
Layla: I'm on the way
James: me too
Lando: aye swing by here
Angel: I gotcha
Megan: well who got me
Amber: I gotcha
Layla: I wasn't really comin no way
Angel: double negatives smh
Layla: autocorrect
Amber: I thought that was supposed to make yo words correct.
Megan: I'm dead...her autocorrect incorrect
Angel: ptm
Lando: smart ass
James: let em be smart
Megan: gn y'all
Layla: see u tomorrow
Amber: nitenite
Lando: big ass baby
Angel: get off her...but gn

Megan

The next morning we all at school chilling in third period. Trix back there with Chris and DaDa. Me, Amber, Kaylen, Armani, Layla, Nesha, Jazzy, Journi, and Journie in the front laughing and talking. Amber got Trix phone in her hand...she got a frown her face but I ain't gone say none yet.

Amber

This text message that just came to his phone got me lit. I don't even know why I tried to see our relationship different this time. Maybe it's because of what happened and I just wanted to believe our relationship got better but oh well, I'm so over it. So whoever this girl is he texting calling him baby is can sure have him. But I'm not gone say nothing yet, Imma play it off. Me and the girls looking at old pictures through our phones way from freshmen year, we was bad as hell. Trix "baby let me see my phone." "Here you go." He walked back to where he was and called somebody. I don't even give a fuck no more.

Armani

"So what was in his phone?" Amber "what you mean?" "Don't be trying to act like I don't know you, been around you since freshmen year we got a bond hell. " Amber "it was nothing." Angel "Smh." Amber "no for real, it was nothing." Megan "ok now what was it?" Kaylen "Trix back in his old habits?" Amber sighs "I guess so." Megan "oh hell naww." Amber "it's fine cause I'm over it...I'm done." Angel "you sure?" Amber "this time, yes I am, no more questions cause he just gone say what he think the right answer is."

Trix

Fuck I could have sworn I told her not to text me unless I text first. I know Amber saw this message let me straighten this out cause Tiffany fuckin up. "Amber?" Amber "what?" "Can you come here?" Amber "I'll be right back y'all. " Angel "ok." I walked over there by him and his boys like nothing was really going on. Amber "what baby?" "Did somebody text me why you had my phone?" Amber "Yea yo baby texted, so who is Tiffany?" Nick, DaDa, and Chris "oh shit." I just grabbed Amber hand and walked her into a small corner in the classroom. "Tiffany ain't nobody." Amber "that's not what them text messages say, if you was gone cheat and lie about it you could have at least deleted the messages." "They don't mean nothing...I swear." She just looked at me and shook her head. Amber "stop, don't explain, you don't need to because I'm done." She turned away and started to walk away and i grabbed her arm "wait." Amber "save it, I don't have time anymore." I couldn't even say anything hell I knew I was wrong.

Amber

Angel "Amber you ready?" "Yea I'm ready." The bell rung and we all on our way to lunch. Angel "so what happened?" "nothing happened...I'm done." I don't go to lunch most of the time so I went in ACT Prep and put my headphones in and K. Michelle song said exactly what I was thinking. I was finally gonna leave him alone and he could do what he wanted to do. Wouldn't be surprised or care if he had a new girlfriend tomorrow.

K. Michelle~Not A Little Bit

"If you think I want you, not a little bit. Think I need you, not a little bit. Finally we're done, I'm over it. If you think I need you, not. Think I need you, not."

Trix

I know I done fucked up. What the fuck am I gone do now. I'm just sitting here thinking to myself. Lando "aye Trix." "wassup?" Lando "what's wrong wit you?" "Nun I'm chilling." Lando "oh ok." See that was another problem I had always acting like shit ain't happened and I ain't did shit.

Lando

See what Trix don't know is Amber already texted me and said she was done wit him, I'm just waiting on him to tell me what happened. Somehow I turned into their relationship therapist last year and been helping them since. I wonder did Amber find out he was cheating.