Chapter 5

January 23, 2017
Trix

Last time me and Amber talked was before Thanksgiving break and we got into a huge fight. It was basically cause she was listening to other people she never once asked me was it true she just made a big ass scene tryna play me like my dick small. I had her ass in all types of positions and she was wet ass fuck. I gave her orgasm after orgasm, slapped her on her ass, and told her I loved her...that's how you know the shit real. She apologized on Christmas and I tried to play it off like I was never mad...I was but I was glad to get that text early Christmas morning but I never got another text since. Amber did any and everything for me I was never tryna hurt her especially cause of the way that dude Chad did her...I want to punch his ass in the face still to this day. Amber wasn't like most girls at our school, she didn't go to the parties, kickbacks, hell she barely went to the dances. Amber was different she was smart, attractive, caring, could fight, knew a thing or two about guns, a little karate, and her grandpa used to be a boxer with Muhammad Ali them, crazy, helpful, had a beautiful smile, and she could cook and always cleaned up. We didn't even have to talk I just liked having her next to me, I just wanted her there. Amber made me wait a whole year before we had sex...I knew it was because of what Chad did and I respected that, I didn't mind waiting.

When me and Amber broke up the first time we were stupid close but we tried to hide it. She would walk pass me and glance at me and I would hurry up and look somewhere else cause I was looking at her too but I didn't want her to know. I missed her and everything about her. I think imma say something to her today I'm just debating on when. I don't really wanna do it in 1st or 2nd period cause all her friends in there. We ain't got 3rd, 4th, or 5th period together. I don't have a 6th period but hers in ROTC, I know Sgm. Boone or Maj. Irvin will let me pull her aside and talk to her. I think that'll be the best period for me, because my last period is football class and she has AP American History...didn't I say she was smart, very good head on her shoulders. She doesn't know how to trust, but I promise you she can trust me.

We in 2nd period and all I can do is look at her. She talking to Angel and Armani. I can hear them cause she sit across from me but really close. Kaylen "do you miss him?" Amber "sometimes. I don't know what to do." Angel "I don't know after what happened between y'all, but you should talk to him." Kaylen "I know it got to be awkward for both of y'all seeing each other everyday and having to pretend like y'all not there." Amber "it is awkward for me, I don't know about him." Angel "be quiet y'all he looking over here." "Man why the fuck Angel had to look up and notice me." I'm sitting next to my boy JQ. JQ "Bruce what the fuck you talm bout?" "Nothin mane my bad." I'm glad I ain't say that shit to loud cause they woulda heard me. My phone chimed and it was my boy Lando.

Lando
So wygd?
Imma talk to her today
in 6th period.
U sure bo?
Yea, I got too.
Bo u got to be straight
up frfr tell her how u
feel
Ik I just don't know how
Just tell her... and make
sure she knows u
mean it.
I will

I feel like the day going by fast ass fuck. Its 5th period I'm in class with my boys Lando and James now. Amber tried to go with James earlier this school year but after just a week James told her he love her and she stopped talking to him. Ambers heart isn't made out of ice cause if it was she wouldn't be able to say she still misses me. Amber just has barriers that you have to break down but you can't try to breaking them down all at once. James "Bruce it's bout almost that time." Lando "You cool bro?" "Yea, I'm cool I just wanna know what her reaction is gonna be." James "I bet it won't be bad." Lando "I know my sister too well it's not gone be bad." "I hope she take this ring" James "you know don't nobody in our generation really believe in promise rings no more." "Shit I know" Lando "I think she'll like it she be posting about how she wish a nigga could make her feel like she mean something to him, how she wanna promise ring, and what they mean."

Lando and Amber aren't really brother and sister he just treat her like a lil sister plus he 19 and she 17. Lando walking down there with me cause he don't have a 6th period either. I don't wanna go down there as soon as the bell ring I wanna give her time to adjust then I'll make my move. Imma just go sit in the gym for about 10 or 15 minutes.