Chapter One

Rachel's POV
My name is Rachel and I'm 26 years old. I was born and raised in a small town called Bertram,  Texas. I have a boyfriend named Matt and we have been together for two years. Matt recently got a job in Jefferson, Georgia so I dropped everything to move with him. I'm a full time student studying 2nd grade education. Anyways, that's enough about me.

"Baby, have you seen the box with my school books?" I asked Matt while unpacking. "I put them over by the desk babe!" Matt yells from the garage. I started unpacking my books and getting my desk all set up and ready for my online classes tomorrow when my phone started ringing. "Hey mama!" I said picking up the phone. "Hi honey! How's Georgia?" Mama asked. I told her that so far I liked it and that I was excited about starting this new journey.

Mama and I talked for about 30 minutes when Matt came in complaining that he was hungry. Nothing new there. "Do you wanna go to the store so I can cook or do you wanna order pizza?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Let's just order pizza tonight. We will go shopping tomorrow." As I was looking up the number for the pizza place, Matt said he was going to take a shower. After I ordered the pizza I was heading into the kitchen, to unpack a few more boxes, when there was a knock at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short but this is my first time writing so I'm just taking it slow. I know it's not the best but I'm hoping it gets better.