Chapter Two

Brantley's POV
I'm Brantley Gilbert. As many of you know, I'm a famous country singer. I got back from being on tour with Kenny Chesney last night. I woke up about 10 o'clock this morning and decided I was going to see mama. I get dressed and get in the truck and head towards mama's house.

I pull into mama's driveway and shut off the truck. As I start walking through the yard, mama comes outside to greet me on the porch. "There's my baby boy. I missed you." Mama said as she pulled me into a hug. "Angel, I'm 30 years old. I'm not a baby boy anymore." I said with a chuckle. "Son, no matter how old you get you will always be my baby." Around 12:30 mama decided she wanted to cook lunch. I've missed her cooking so I wasn't complaining.

After eating mama's delicious chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes, we sat at the table and caught up on everything that's gone on the last few months. About 2 o'clock I decided I was going to head home and tinker with my Harley. As I was turning down my street, I noticed that I had some new neighbors. I decided to introduce myself. I pulled into the driveway and walked up to the front door. After I knocked I could hear footsteps walking towards the door. The door opened and there in front of me, stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.