Chapter Ten

Brantley's POV
I just finished my show and ran off stage. I go to the table by my dressing room to get some water. "Hey there sexy man." I hear behind me. I know that sexy voice anywhere. That's my baby girl. I don't even say a word. I just turn around with the biggest smile on my face and I pull her into my arms and kiss her like there is no tomorrow. After we pulled out of the kiss, to catch our breath, I laid my forehead on hers and just smiled. "I'm so glad you're here baby." I said looking into her green eyes. "I'm glad I'm here too baby. I've missed you so much." She said kissing me under my chin. "Baby girl, you are playing with fire doing that." I told her with a growl. I look down at her and she's got the sexy little smirk, that makes me just want to take her right here, and I can't help but fall completely in love with her.

We walk back to the bus so I can shower and change clothes. Rachel is looking forward to being lazy with me. I must say I'm looking forward to it too. I go and take my shower and when I get out I'm drying off when Rachel walks in the room. "You alright darlin'?" I ask her walking out of the bathroom. "Yeah baby. I just wanted on of your shirts." She said digging through my suitcase. "They look better on you anyway." I say with a chuckle. She playfully rolls her eyes and lightly smacks my chest. I can't help but watch her as she takes he clothes off and slides my shirt on. I see her blush as she meets my gaze. She's just so beautiful. I can't help but stare. I pull on my sweats and my pull over and walk to the front of the bus and curl up with my girl. "What movie you wanna watch baby?" She asks me scrolling through Netflix. "I'll watch whatever you want baby." I tell her kissing her forehead. She scrolls through the movies a little longer until she stops on The Fast and the Furious. She hits play and cuddles into my side. I grab the blanket from the back of the couch and put it over us. Apparently I fell asleep during the movie and woke up when the credits were rolling. I shut everything off, carried Rachel to the bedroom and fell asleep. Tomorrow we would be in Dallas.