Chapter Fourteen

Rachel's POV
It's been a few days since Brantley came home and we have been inseparable. I literally don't want him to leave my side. He's not complaining though. Right now he's still sleeping and I'm sitting on the dresser eating my bagel just watching him. He's so damn sexy when he's sleeping. The sheet covering his lower half and his shirtless top half is showing the tattoos covering his body. I can't believe he's mine. As I'm sitting there watching him sleep, he starts to slowly wake up. He rolls over and sees me sitting on the dresser. "What are you doing baby?" He asks me with this sleepy grin. "Just admiring my handsome boyfriend." I tell him as we both laugh. I hop down from the dresser and walk over to Brantley in the bed. I lean down and kissing him. "We need to get ready baby. You have that Cabela's Archery thing in 2 hours. I say to him as I strip off my pajamas walking towards the bathroom. "Well how about I join you in the shower then?" He asks with a wink. "Fine, but no funny business." I say laughing.

Brantley's POV
"Babe, you ready?" I tell up the stairs. "Yeah, I'm coming." She says running down the stairs. I grabbed her hand and kissed her and we walked out the door. I helped Rachel into the truck and drove off towards Cabela's.

We finished up at Cabela's and I asked Rachel if she was hungry. She nodded her head and I drove us to Texas Roadhouse. When we got there we walked in and had to wait a few minutes for a table. As we were waiting, I had a few people recognize me and ask for pictures. Some even asked for a picture with me and Rachel. My fans are very supportive of my relationship with her. Rachel and I finally got our table and started looking at our menus. I decided what I wanted to eat and put my menu down and just started staring at her. She was wearing cut off jean shorts, which I'm not complaining about, a camp tank top, and her hair in one of those messy bun things.  She didn't have to try hard to be sexy and that is one reason I love her so much. It makes me sound like a cheese ball, but she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We've been together for a while now. My mama loves her and as far as I know her parents love me. I need to ask her dad buy I want to ask her to marry me very soon.