CHAPTER 11

I guess the two hours were over because a man came in.

His face was covered with a bandana; he had clearly come to seal my fate.

My eyes concentrated on his movements toward me. He looked slightly more built than Don and he was in a suit whereas Don was wearing a black leather Jacket and jeans.

He leaned in to me and didn't say a word, he did not reek of cigarettes like Don either. I decided to look into his eyes and my own widened.

"Don't be mad at me." He whispered. I was about shout at him but he covered my mouth. "Cameras" He whispered.

He stood up and looked down at me expectantly. “What have you decided Diamond?” he drawled imitating Don’s deep voice.

“I will do it.” I gritted out.

His piercing grey eyes looked away from me as he untied me from the chair. "Come with me." he growled.

He led me out the room and blindfolded me. "I'm sorry but they're watching me." he whispered.

I didn't put up a fight and let him lead me wherever. “You have a lot to explain.” I simply whispered.

We stopped after a door was shut and he took the blindfold off. There was a little light seeping in from a small window.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" A voice joined us. Giorgi appeared in front of us.

"I wonder why you're suddenly helping your girlfriend escape. We all know you didn't bring her to your office to fuck." he said with a smirk.

"If I recall correctly you are the one who planned for her to be kidnapped nine months ago because she escaped from you, am I right?"

I looked at Marco incredulously. “You’re Rico? I am your baby mama?” I was livid and I felt betrayed.

He lied to me all that time, having me believe that he didn't know who Naledi's father was.

He could not look me in the eye and chose to remain silent. 'Well Naledi does have his eyes' a voice in my head countered.

I decided to shut it out and listened to what Giorgi had to say.
"You knew that Donnie dearest used Vegas as a distraction claiming the cocaine shipment went wrong and it was in possession of the polizia.

We both knew you were lying when you said she left you, she was seven fucking months pregnant.

Who could she go to, her drunk excuse of a brother? She stayed with you because she loved you, she was going to fucking marry you Rico. Am I right Diamond?" he flashed me a grin and I glared at him.

He had a sadistic smirk when his next words came out. "You knew James was working for me so you made sure she didn't regain her memory after the car accident. You couldn't risk her knowing who you truly were but it's not like she was naïve."

He knew he had struck a nerve because Marco punched him. "Bastard"

Giorgi just smiled at him through bloody teeth but he didn't stop, "you can't hide from the truth Marco. I wondered why you had always gone by the name Rico. Killing your brother wasn't enough so did you have to steal his identity too?"

I widened my eyes; I really didn't know this man. Murdering his brother? I wondered how I was ever in love with this man and why I ever felt sorry for him about Italy and blamed myself when it was his entire fault.

Giorgi flashed a sinister smile and he took out a gun. I gasped when he  pointed it at me, I attempted to plead for my life but the aim shifted to Marco who merely tensed and lastly at himself.