CHAPTER 10

Logan blindfolded me and tied my hands behind my back. "You're lucky I'm nice enough not to tape your mouth."

"Am I supposed to say thank you." I countered sarcastically.

"I would watch that mouth if I were you. Rico isn't so lenient." He said.

He pushed me forward and I began to walk. The smell of sex and something I could not decipher was in the air.

We stopped briefly and I heard a door slam against a wall. Logan pushed me in, roughly sat me down on a chair and took off my blindfold.

A man wearing a black bandana came in and ordered him to leave. "You look as beautiful as I remember Cara." I looked in his oddly familiar green eyes. I could not remember where I knew him from.

"Judging by the frown on your face you do not remember me, si?" He walked around me and crouched down in front of me.

He caressed my thigh, "it is such a shame that you cannot remember me and all the fun we had Diamond. Although it has been a while I do miss your cunt."

I spat in his face and his lips twitched, "you're still a feisty puttana I see. Some things don't change for the better."

I glared at him. "Why am I here?" I asked impatiently.

"Where is the kindness I have always received from you? Why the haste in your tone? You're going to be here for quite a while."

I glowered at him. "Seeing as I am stuck here why don't you show me your face?"

He shook his head with a sly grin. "How can you forget Don's pretty face?"

I snickered and rolled my eyes. "Can you skip the niceties and tell me why the fuck I am here?" Irritation laced in my tone.

"Very well, Diamond. Rico wants you here and I am not sure why. It doesn't matter anyway because soon enough you'll be in a sexy little number and you'll be giving me a lap dance." He smirked while digging his fingers in my waist. The stench of cigarettes reeked from his breath and clothes.

I scanned his features again and tried to wiggle from his grip, I still could not recognise him. "Let go of me pervert." I gritted out.

"Watch your mouth when you speak to me puttana, I will blow your fucking brains out." He said irritably.

"What are you waiting for? I'm guessing the answer to that question is Rico." I smirked.

He leaned in to my face seething and whispered; "Rico might protect you in here but your piccola not so much."

I began to fume with rage. "If you dare hurt her-" He interrupted me with a whole hearted laugh.

"Silly little girl." he retreated away from me but stopped in his tracks.

He turned around and walked back to me, leaning into my face once again, and both hands on the side of my chair, taunting me with steel grey eyes.

"You'll be in your uniform soon and I will be the first to ravish you." he purred in his thick Italian accent. His accent didn't charm me at all or make me squeeze my legs together.

I clenched my jaw and glared at him. "Fuck you!" The back of his hand met my cheek. "Puttana" he spat at me and angrily stormed out.
***
"Listen damn it, I have distracted Rico for a few hours so all you have to do is take her to the doctor's appointment and I'll do the rest like we planned." I heard the other person on the line say.

"Okay boss, anything else?" My bodyguard James replied.

"Just make sure the baby is okay or we will lose Rico forever and that means your life." I heard James sigh and not say anything else.