PROLOGUE

"You will stay in here until you acknowledge that you are mine. You are going to scream my name and beg me to never let you go because that is your life." He gruffly said as he threw me in the room.

The door closed with a loud thud frightening me. 'This time I've crossed a line." I whimpered and wiped tears off my face.

"Drip. Drip. Drip." The sound of water droplets reverberated around the grim dungeon startling me awake.

I adjusted the uncomfortable paper thin mattress and laid on my back, feeling the cold concrete floor beneath me. I looked at a broken lightbulb hanging from the ceiling of the dark dungeon, committing it to memory.

I was occasionally sent in there and isolated as punishment for defying the rules. However, I didn't spend a long time in the dingy room because I was in demand.

"How can I get out today?" I asked myself. I always wondered and I had formulated more plans than I could count. Every plan was futile.

I had memorised everything about the room, from the mould on the ceiling, concrete interior, no windows, one door that opened from the outside and the smell of carcasses.

I ended up there at least twice a month. I hated the isolation but I also reveled in the quiet and peace.

The door opened and one of my captors walked in. He sauntered over to me, his shoes squeaking against the dusty floor. He untied me and looked at me, I couldn't see his face but felt shivers roll down my spine like always.

"I don't want to see you here again. You are replaceable." He said gruffly.

He always reminded me that I was replaceable and I was not certain if he said that to scare me.

I could feel tears threatening to roll down my cheeks but I held them back because I realised it was an opportunity like always. I was used to this routine.

He took me upstairs to a room with lingerie and skimpy outfits. I hadn't been there in a long time and I dreaded the thought of putting on lingerie and pretending to enjoy myself. He led me to the bathroom and gave me 20 minutes to prepare myself.

After I showered, a brunette walked in. I hadn't seen her there before and even though I didn't know a lot of girls, I knew she was new.

She looked untouched and I knew it wouldn't last for long before she would be exploited by rich married men.

"Are you new here?" she asked me in a sweet saccharine voice.

"No. I can tell you are." I simply said.

Her perfect eyebrows scrunched in confusion, "how do you know that?"

I opted to not answer her because it seemed she didn't know who I was. That worked in my favour. "I need your help." I blurted out before my captor would realise that I wasn't ready.

I didn't wait for a response and continued, "can you help me escape?" She hesitated for a second and caved in when she saw the desperation on my face.

"I can't but I know someone who can." She said.

We quickly left the room and walked down the extensive hallway, passing various rooms on either side.

She led me into to a room at the end of the hallway. "You can trust him." She said before she left me there.

I felt my nerves picking up, "I hope this works out." I whispered to myself.