CHAPTER 26

"Hey why are you standing out here on your own? Come inside." Sofia dragged me into the changing room with her and sat me down on a chair distracting me from what I had heard.

Marco was coming. He was coming for me. I beamed with joy at the revelation.

"What are you smiling at?" Sofia curiously asked.

"I just realised that you're about to do my make-up." I smiled at her.

She softly laughed. "You're in luck because I'm in a good mood." She winked.

She was always in a good mood since we became on good terms and at the moment, I was grateful for it.

"I've been hearing whispers about a man named Rico. Do you know him?" I approached the conversation slowly not wanting to scare her off.

"Sure. He was known as the guardian angel around here." She said nonchalantly.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"He took care of the girls before the boss started doing that. In a way he trained us if you know what I mean." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Like you mean he fucked you?" I asked in confusion, that didn't sound like the Marco I knew. He was a boss so he didn't interact with the girls in that way.

She nodded. "I've never met him though but I sure would have loved to. I heard he was close to Diamond so maybe they ran away together." She shrugged as she applied concealer on my face.

"You don't know what happened to him?" I asked for clarity.

"Not really. I heard from the grapevine that he just disappeared around the time diamond escaped so he could've left with her. I'll have to ask around for more information if you want."

"No that's okay. I was merely curious." I said shrugging the conversation off. She was talking about the real Rico, Marco's brother. It seemed as if she knew too much and I was beginning to think that was a bad thing. Whoever was giving her information might've known about me.

I knocked on Jason's room and he opened it wide enough for me to see the whore on his bed.

"I see you've already replaced me." I deadpanned.

He chuckled. "I don't like being stood up. You can join if you like." He gestured to his bed.

I shook my head while internally cringing. "I want you to myself." I purred.

"Maybe later. Pedro wants to see you right now." He winked at me before closing the door.

"Fuck." I huffed. I didn't want to see him after what transpired last time.

I begrudgingly walked to Pedro's office, feeling anxious about why he wanted to see me.

I opened his door and he looked up at me for a moment before looking back at his laptop.

I sat in a chair behind his desk. "Why am I here?" I harshly asked.

He ignored my harsh tone. "When you were Diamond we would have sessions, you came in and we spoke about your stay here and how you were feeling. I'd like us to resume those sessions." He calmly said.