CHAPTER 15

I was playing with my nails when the door opened and one of my captors came in. He had striking green eyes and gold rings on his fingers.

"Diamond it's time for my appointment." He drawled out in his thick Italian accent.

I stood up as he inspected me. He walked around me his eyes dilated.

He licked his lips and slapped my ass. "Look at me." He drawled out in his thick accent. I lifted my eyes to his face and he moved closer to me until my breasts were pressed against his chest. My breathing faltered when I felt his bulge pressing into my stomach. He looked at me with piercing green eyes as if looking into my soul and wrapped his hand around my neck and kissed me, he bit my lip when I refused him entrance. I gasped and he thrust his tongue in my mouth dominating, showing that he owns me.

He touched my hand with his free one and moved it to his throbbing bulge. I caressed it and he hissed sucking in a breath. He let go of my neck and unbuckled his pants. His cock sprung free dripping with pre cum. "Bend over the chair." He ordered. I did as I was told and I felt him at my entrance rubbing his cock up and down my thong. He ripped it off and thrust in me hard. I cried at the intrusion and he went deeper, filling me with his entire length groaning at the feeling of me swallowing him. He moved faster, in and out of me.

I screamed at the brutality. Wishing for it to end. He thrust in a few more times before he stopped and pulled out of me. "Fuuuuuck" He came on my ass while I stood bent over to him, tears streaming down my face. I was glad it was over because he wouldn't force me to blow him. He didn't have the stamina.

I heard him buckling his pants and muttering to himself in Italian. I stood up and waited for him to leave, he gave me a chaste kiss and left as another tear left my eye.

I woke up panting and heaving Marco being nowhere in sight. I controlled my breathing and got out of the bed. I stretched my muscles tired from doing absolutely nothing for the past two weeks.

The anxiety was taking a toll on me, I was going mad because my family were still kidnapped and at that point I didn't know if they were still alive. I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee.

I stood by the patio and thought about the dream I had. It wasn't just a dream, it was what would happen to me again if I went back to the brothel. I would assume the alias Diamond once again and men would enter my room as they pleased and I would have to please the wealthy old men who weren't appeased by their wives anymore.

"My mother would be disappointed." I whispered to myself.

"You are truly going mad." A voice said behind me. I jumped when I heard him, I could recognise that voice anywhere without looking at him. I held on to my cup that was tipping over.

"Jesus! Marco don't sneak up on me like that. What if I had thrown my cup at you."  He scoffed because he knew I was incapable of that.

"What are you on about anyway?" I asked him with a scowl.

"I thought it was my imagination that you were talking to yourself, clearly it is not."

I rolled my eyes at his statement. "Who else am I to talk to when I'm here all day while you're getting the action out there? I'm bored and growing frustrated at your methods. They are clearly not yielding any fruits."

He clenched his jaw at my last statement. "I am doing all that I can to find our daughter. I want to know her and build a relationship with her. It is too dangerous out there for you, Naledi cannot lose her mother."

We stood in silent for a while 'that's if she is even alive' I thought to myself. The last time I saw her was when Giorgi kidnapped and threatened me. What if she wasn't alive anymore because I didn't want to comply with their conditions? What if she starved to death? "I want to see proof of life. No, I demand to see proof of life. We don't even know if she's alive."