CHAPTER 24

"Fuck." He grunted beneath me as he climaxed. I pressed my hands on his sweaty chest as my orgasm tore through me. He gripped my ass and lifted me off him, I whimpered at the feel of his absence inside me.

"Thank you for not tying me up today." I quietly said as I gathered my tattered lingerie from the floor.

He discarded the condom in a trashcan next to the bed. "We should do that more often." He said as he stalked over to me and held me flush against his bare chest.

"I should get going." I said shyly attempting to push him off me.

He leaned down and adorned my lips with a kiss.

I placed my hands on his shoulders trying to push him away and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I returned the kiss seeing that I didn't have a choice. He smirked as I snaked my hands around his neck and tugged on his hair.

He squeezed my ass causing me to gasp and he thrust his tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slowly inserted his cock into me.

I gasped as his dick filled me again. He spun us around and walked into the direction of the bed. He then gently laid me on the bed and put his hand around my neck while slowly thrusting in and out.

He held on to my waist with his other hand and began ramming into me, his grunts meeting my moans. His phone blared, the sound interrupting us. "Fuck." He squeezed my waist and thrust out of me to attend to his phone.

I released a sigh of relief I didn't realise I was holding. He walked to the edge of the bed and called me to him. I crawled to him and he ran his fingers along my jaw before squeezing it, forcing my mouth to open.

He thrust his cock into my semi ajar mouth and held the back of my head. My head bobbed back and forth at his command while he spoke casually in Italian on the phone.

I gagged as his tip hit the back of my throat and he groaned in pleasure.

He abruptly hung up and thrust faster. "I'm gonna have to cut this short." The hunk said.

After a few more quick thrusts he thrust out of me and stroked his member back and forth releasing his load on my bare chest.

He pecked my lips and got up, entering an adjoining door. "I really need to get out of here." I whispered to myself.

I covered myself with his shirt and gathered my stuff. I opened the door to find a pissed off Don leaning against the wall opposite the room.

"What the fuck took you so long? Let's go." He said leading the way.

"Blame the hunk. We almost had a second round."

He grunted. "Cazzo! He knows he has to request that before hand. You just missed a client."

"What does that mean?" I asked in fear.

He stopped and looked in my eyes. "That means you're gonna have to work overtime." He flashed a sinister smile and caressed my cheeks. His hand stopped and his eyes zeroed in on the hunks semen that was poorly covered by my clothes.

He seethed and walked away with quick strides. I ran after him and realised we were headed to the changing room.

"Don can you slow down. I wanna discuss something with you."

"What?" He barked.

"Damn no need to be harsh. Anyway I want my room back, you know from the time I was Diamond."

He covered my mouth but the damage had been done. "Keep your voice down damnit."

I removed his hand. "I will reiterate that since you didn't answer me. I want to sleep in my old room not a dusty and mouldy dungeon."