Chapter 11(Part 1)

Harry's POV

My key is in my back pocket, so I take it out and unlock the door. First Alexa entered, then me. "Damn, why is it so dark in here?" I mumble. The room is practically pitch black. I walk over to the light switch and flick it up.

"SURPRISE!!" some people shout at me. Startled from the shouting, I almost fall back. A huge grin appears on my face when I see that the people are my friends and family. 

"You were planning this all along, weren't you?" I say, turning to face Alexa. "Now what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't plan the best birthday party for you?" she smirked. I wrap her in a tight hug. "Thank you." I murmur into her ear. She looks at me and sends a 'your welcome' smile.

Music started blaring from the speakers, causing people to start dancing in the middle of our spacious living room. Many people came up to me and wished me a happy birthday, but only a few of them caught my eye. They look very familiar for some reason. The first boy is tall with honey blond hair while the other had brown hair. Both of them have blue eyes.

"Andy? Will?" I question the pair of siblings. "Yeah, it's us!" The first boy, Andy, responds with a wide smile. "I haven't seen you guys in forever! How's England? What's been going on lately? How long are you staying here in America? Do you guys have girlfriends yet? Cos I can totally hook you up." I ask, questioning them nonstop.

"Woah, slow down, mate!" Will jokes. I sheepishly smile, knowing that I overwhelmed them with my constant questions. I can't help it, it's been a while since I've seen them. The last time I went to England was last summer, but I only went to see Wren and Jane since they're my cousins. 

"Here's the answer to your questions in the order you asked them." Andy starts. "Still the same ole England, we're good, we're staying until Saturday, no we don't have girlfriends, and yes you can definitely hook us up with some!"

"That's great! Now I can be your tour guide and show you around Los Angeles!" I say happily. They chuckle and agree. I see Alexa walk past me, so I excuse myself and go over to her.

"Hey, babe. I wanna introduce you to two of my bestfriends from England. Is that okay with you?" I ask, making sure she's okay with the idea. "Yeah, that's cool!" she smiles. We intertwine our fingers as we walk over to my friends. "Will and Andy, this is Alexa. Alexa, this is Will, and this is Andy." I introduce them, gesturing to each person. "It's nice finally meeting you!" she politely says to them. "We can say the same! Harry and I text all the time. All he ever talks about is how in love he is with you and how he wants to marry you and how many kids he wants and-"

"Okay, I think she gets the point!" I interject, cutting off Andy. Sometimes I swear he says certain things just to embarrass me. "Eh, there's a few more things that I can add to the list but I'll spare you." he teased. "Gotta go, Harry. There are some really hot babes here!" Will tells me. "Wow, I guess I'll see you later." I say, watching as he grabs Andy and drags him over to a few girls.

The sight of them trying to flirt with these random girls is hilarious. Alexa and I both end up laughing at them. "They are by far the funniest siblings I've ever met." she comments. "Hey! What about Gemma and I?" 

"You guys are funny, but not that funny." she responds. I dramatically gasp and place my hand over my heart. "That hurts right in here." I whine. Alexa sighs and shakes her head. "Harry, babe, your heart is on the other side." she informs me. "Oh, I knew that." I reply, quickly placing my hand on the other side of my chest. "Yeah, of course you did." she says sarcastically. "Don't judge me!" I shout jokingly. "Fine, I won't." she chuckles, putting her hands up in defeat.

Alexa walks over to her girl friends, so I decide to find Will and Andy. Searching the crowd, I finally spot them next to a ginger and a brunette. Once I'm a bit closer, I recognize who the girls are: Rachael and Savannah. Shit. If they're here then Brittany probably is too. I quickly rush over to my friends and excuse them.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Andy incredulously asks me after I drag them to the corner. "Yeah, we were just talking to some hot babes!" Will complains. "Look, I'm gonna tell you an important story, okay?" I tell them. "Sure." they agree.

"Those girls you were talking to," I start, gesturing to Rachael and Savannah,"they're my ex-girlfriend Brittany's best friends. They're almost like puppies, following her everywhere she goes. So if they're here then she probably is too. Now the problem is Brittany hates Alexa so much that she'll do anything just to spite her. Alexa actually had to pull a restraining order on her just to get Brittany to leave her alone. If they see each other at this party, they'll probably end up in a fight." I inform them.

Andy and Will are stunned at what they just heard. "As a favor, can you please get those 3 out of here?" I beg them. "How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Will demands. "I don't know, just say that you guys wanna get to know them better in a quieter place." I suggest. "Harry, I don't know about this..I mean, this takes care of Savannah and Rachael, but not Brittany. She's your main problem." Andy speaks.

Disappointment hits me as I realize that he's right. Yeah, Savannah and Rachael might always follow her, but that doesn't mean she follows them back. And if Brittany really is here, there's no way that she'll leave. She takes joy in complicating my relationship with Alexa, so she'd never pass up an opportunity like this.

"Ya know what? Just go enjoy yourselves. Forget I even asked." I say. "Are you sure, mate?" Will responds, a concerned look written across his face. "Yeah, I'll figure something out." I answer, faking a smile so they'd believe me. "Alright. We'll catch up with you later." Andy informs me as he and his brother go towards the girls.

Now I have to do the number one thing that I didn't want to. And that's to talk to Brittany. I know for a fact that she's going to make it difficult, she always does. But if talking to her is what I have to do to make her leave, then so be it. I'm not gonna let her hurt Alexa anymore.
____________________________________________________________
(A/N): Here's some more drama!!! Sorry, but I love it! Anyways, this was kinda a filler, so, yeah. I hope you liked this chapter!

-Autumn