Chapter 26

​Brittany's POV

It’s time for me to start my plan. One by one, I’m going to ruin each of those 7 bitches, starting by tampering with their relationships. If you don’t already know, those 7 girls are Eleanor, Alli, Perrie, Abi, Savannah, Rachael, and last but definitely not least, Alexslut. First person that I’m going to start with: Perrie. It just so happens that Zayn is walking down the same hallway as me. How convenient is that! I’m literally such a lucky person that’s it’s not even funny. Anyways, we can talk about my luckiness a different day. I’m kinda preoccupied by preparing myself to ruin someone’s life right now if you haven’t noticed.

“Hey Zayn, can you come here for a second?” I ask. He continues to walk, acting as if he didn’t hear me. Rude much?

“Ya know, I could easily expose what happened between you and Savannah over the summer since you want to ignore me…” I threaten. Instantly he turns around to face me. Yeah, that’s what I though Malik.

“Look, I’ll do whatever you want, alright? Just please be quiet about this and especially don’t say anything about it to Perrie.” He begs. Ah, I love having the upper-hand in situations like these.

“Whatever. Anyways, I need you to take Savannah to the mall after school today.”

“Why?’

“Why do you ask so many damn questions? Geez.” I huff, flipping my hair over my shoulder. “By the way, if you must know, I promised her a date with you since she has a major crush on you.”

“Wait, Savannah likes me?” he questions, looking completely baffled.

“Nooo, she doesn’t like you at all. That’s why I’m asking you to take her on a date cuz she doesn’t like you.” I say sarcastically. “Obviously she likes you, you dipshit.”

That is just one of the many secrets of Savannah Rhodes, and trust me, I plan on exposing each and every one of them. And to know that her and Rachael think they’re one step ahead of me is hilarious. Little do they know that I’ve already planned everything out. Once I spill all their secrets literally no one will want to be around them. Then they’ll come crawling back to me once they realize that I’m all they have. Just the thought brings me joy. I can taste the sweet victory and it tastes fucking amazing!

“Fine, I’ll do it,” Zayn agrees, “but you better explain to her that it’s just one simple date and nothing more.”

“Yeah, whatever,” I say with an eyeroll, “just remember to take her to the mall as soon as school is over.”

“Alright.” He groans.

“Oh, and Zayn,” I call out to him, “don’t mention this to anyone.”

“Trust me, I would never.” He replies before disappearing around the corner.

If only he knew what’s in store for him after school today… He’s so dumb. Anyways, it’s time for the next step in my plan.

~

Alexa’s POV

Perrie and I are just walking to the café to get our lunch. Part of me is curious about what Drew and Harry are talking about. Whatever it is must be some kind of guy stuff since he need to speak to Harry ‘in private’. As soon as Drew said that I knew it was an invitation for me to leave.

“Do you have any plans for the day?” Perrie asks me. “Nope.” I reply. She nods her head.

“We should do something together then!” she suggests. “Yeah, that sounds good, but what should we do?” I question, both of us picking up our trays of food. Perrie shrugs her shoulders and says “I don’t know”.