Chapter 8

Harry’s POV

This is what’s happening so far. Gemma and I are at the Beverly Hills Mall looking for a birthday present for Alexa. Her birthday is February 16th, so I have about 3 weeks to find her the best gift ever. It’s pretty hard since everything I find isn’t good enough. I’m looking for something that will blow her mind away.

That’s when I thought of it. Music. Alexa loves music, so how about I buy her a new song book! Wait, that’s still not awesome though. The gift has to be extravagant, something that she’s always wanted but never got.

My sister and I were walking through the mall when I heard it. I instantly recognized his voice as soon as the song came on. No one other than Justin Bieber, aka Alexa’s celebrity crush. Whenever we’re together and she hears his voice or sees a video of him she tries not to fangirl in front of me, but her ‘feels’ usually get the best of her. Seriously, what the fuck are ‘feels’? Alexa is always talking about how she ‘just can’t’ or that ‘her ovaries exploded’ and other stuff like that. Is it even possible for ovaries to explode? Actually, I don’t wanna know that after all…

“Gemma, I thought of a perfect gift! I’m ready to go home now!” I say extremely happy with myself for coming up with the idea. “Uh, sure Harry. Just calm down. People are starting to stare at us.” She tells me.

We exit the mall and head to my sister’s car. Guess who’s on the radio? Justin Bieber. It seems like ever since I had that great idea he keeps popping up! It’s cool but creepy at the same time.

Once I saw the familiar house, I knew we were home. As soon as Gemma turned off the engine I got out of the car and ran to the house. Once I’m inside I run to my room. I sat at my desk and pulled out my laptop. After pressing the power button, it hummed as it turned on. To log on I enter my password: 11/18isagreatday. November 18th was the day I asked Alexa to be my girlfriend. It might sound a bit cheesy, but whatever. It’s a great day for me.

My laptop dinged, signaling that I’m logged in. I click on Google Chrome and type in ‘Justin Bieber merch’ in the search box. It sends me to his official merchandise website. There is literally so much stuff, I don’t know where to start! I added a sweatshirt, 2 crop tops, an iPhone case, 2 necklaces, a bracelet, and a bag to my online shopping cart. Rummaging through my wallet, I find my credit card. When I finish purchasing the items it tells me that I should receive my package by in 2 days.

One down, one more to go. On Ticketmaster.com I search for Justin Bieber tickets in Cali. Going through the dates, I finally find the one close to her birthday. Saturday, February 17th he’s having a concert at the Staples Center. Knowing that Alexa will only go if her friends can, I buy 5 front row tickets. It was a bit pricey, but it’ll all be worth it once I see that big ole smile on Alexa’s face. The tickets should arrive in about 4 days.

Feeling satisfied with myself, I turn off my laptop and flop onto my bed. As I laid down, I remembered that Alexa wanted me to call her after school. Pulling my iPhone out of my pants pocket, I dial her number. Yeah, I memorized it. Get at me bro.

“Hello?”
“Hey! You wanted me to call you after school.” I say.
“Oh yeah! I almost forgot!”
“So, what was so important earlier that you couldn’t tell me in the hallway?” I ask.
“Ok, so yesterday when I came home my parents and I had this huge conversation about everything that’s been happening lately. My mom felt that I’m being harassed so she insisted that I file a restraining order against Brittany. With the help of my dad, I did that this morning. When we finished filling it out we gave one of the papers to the school so they could have it on file.”
“Oh wow. Don’t worry, love, you did the right thing.” I reassure her.
“Damn, are you a psychic or something? How did you know I’m a bit nervous?”
“I know because you’re Alexa Evans, aka the girl that worries about other people more than she does for herself.” I chuckle.
“Oh,” she laughed, “and thanks, Harry. You always know how to cheer me up.”
“No problem, Lexa!”
“I gotta go, Jasmine and Aladdin are about to sing ‘A Whole New World’. See you tomorrow, babe!”
“Wait, what? Nevermind. See you tomorrow!” I say as I end the call.

I smile to myself as I think about my girlfriend. Whenever I talk to her or see her I get butterflies in my stomach. Is this what it feels like to be in love? I don’t even know, but whatever it is, it feels great!
_________________________________________________

(A/N): Aw this is cute! I ship Halexa so hard it’s not even funny. But the sad thing is Alexa isn't a real person…Whoops! That’s too bad, cuz I still ship them! Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter!

-Autumn