Chapter 14

Alexa's POV

Have you ever waken up feeling incredibly happy? Well that's how I feel right now. Last night was the best night ever. Harry's words keep ringing in my mind. 'There's no need to make a wish when I already have you.' He basically confessed his love for me!

Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, who knows. But the only thing I'm sure about is that I have to get out of this bed. It's Friday so there's still 7 hours of school until it's officially the weekend. One thing I'm positive about is that I am not sitting up in this hot house the whole time. My friends and I will probably come up with some plans during lunch.

Being the lazy creature I am, yeah I'm no longer considered as a human, I roll out of bed and literally drag myself to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I almost scream. My hair is so messed up a cat would probably mistake it for a ball of yarn. It's completely tangled with pieces of hair flying in different directions. Damn, I look like I got in a fight...and ended up losing...whoops.

Running my hand through my hair, my fingers keep hitting knots. Finding a comb, I use it in an attempt to fix my unruly hair. Bad idea. I yelp in pain, dropping the comb in the process. As I hop into the shower, I decide that washing my hair could probably resolve my problem. Surprisingly, I was right. This time when I look into the mirror I see that I almost look attractive. Notice I said almost.

Taking my towel I dry myself off and go to my closet. Today it's supposed to be in the high 90's, so I chose an outfit for a sunny day; a tank top with a sunset design, a pair of denim shorts, and brown sandals. A brown fringe bag of mine hangs on the doorknob, so I sling it over my shoulder and go downstairs.

"Goodmorning!" I call out to my family as I walk into the kitchen. Abi and I both take a muffin from the tray and start nibbling on it. "Hey, tomorrow's my day off from work. Do you guys wanna have a sisters day out?" Mya asks as she approaches us.

Back when we lived in New York we would always have a 'sisters day out' every Saturday. Usually it consists of shopping, getting our hair and nails done, going to the movies, and eating ice cream. We used to have so much fun doing it. But now that we live in California we haven't been able to since Mya is always working. Being a model out here is like a full-time job; she barely gets a break.

"It feels like we haven't had one in forever!" Abi exclaims. "Yeah, and we miss hanging out with you, Mya." I say sadly.  I feel as if we're slowly drifting apart, and I don't like it one bit. "I miss my two little sisters, too! That's why I'm going to make tomorrow the funnest day ever!" Mya replies, pulling us in for a group hug.

"Ya know what? I'll even drive you guys to school today!" she adds. Yes! That means we can have the talks we used to have. Every time Mya drives us somewhere she always gives us some type of advice for what we go through. 

Abi and I agree, grab our things, and head to Mya's black Mercedes car. Eventually, as we drove down the rode Mya turned off the radio and asked, "So what's been going on for you two lately?"

Abi spoke first. "Liam and I have been dating for almost 5 months, so we're thinking about taking 'the next step' in our relationship."

"When you say 'the next step' do you mean, uh, like, sex?" I awkwardly ask her. She slowly nods her head at me like I'm a child that doesn't understand. "Oh..." I trail.

Should Harry and I take 'the next step' any time soon? Gemma did just conveniently give him a box of condoms. But I don't, I mean, is it really worth it? Taking the risk? Looks like I'll have to talk the experts: Alli, Perrie, and Mya. Yeah, I was quite shocked too when I heard that Zayn and Perrie did, well, 'it'.