Chapter 13(Part 3)

Alexa's POV 

Everyone is having a great time; people are dancing, laughing, and chatting. The music died down as Robin, Harry's step-dad, announced that it's time to open up the gifts. A black table in the center of the room is stacked high with all sorts of things. We all started to crowd around Harry as he picks up his first present. I smile as I see him grab a familiar black box with a silver bow. It's the gift that I got him from the mall. Harry looks at me with a smirk after he read the name tag.

"I wonder what it is..." he murmurs, slowly opening the box. When it was fully opened his eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, babe. This is the watch I've always wanted!" Harry says excitedly, practically squeezing the life out of me.

"Can't...breathe..." I sputtered. "Oh, sorry." he apologizes, quickly letting me go. "But really, thank you so much. I love it." He tells me, admiring the black Gucci watch with diamonds that he's now sporting on his wrist. "I'm glad you like it." I smile, planting a kiss on his cheek.

Harry kept opening his gifts. Most of what he got was band t-shirts,  Soccer player jerseys, a few tickets to different sports games, and a soccer ball signed by David Beckham. He adores him, so he was very excited to know that his favorite Soccer player signed a ball for him.

"To Harry, From Gemma aka the best sister ever." he reads. "If only that was accurate." he jokes, causing everyone to laugh and Gemma to slap his arm. "Before you open it I just want to tell you why I got it. Now that you're 18 and you have a hot girlfriend, I felt like you need this." she explains. Harry and I share a confused look.

As we finally see what it is, I gasp out of shock while Harry just laughs. "Gemma, why'd you get me a box of condoms as a birthday present?" he questions, barely hiding the amusement in his voice.

"I'm teaching you to be safe, little bro. Don't be silly, wrap your willy!" she replies. "Oh god..." I mutter, placing my face in my hands nout of pure embarrassment. This makes Harry laugh even harder than he did before. Oh c'mon Gemma. Seriously? Out of all the things she could buy, she bought that? I actually thought she would give him something that she got on her 18th birthday, ya know, to start a family tradition. But I was far right. Instead, she goes a buys a box of condoms. 

"Okay, now that this is officially awkward, can we please go into the kitchen?" I interject. "Sounds good to me." Harry says, catching his breath from laughing so much. He places his large hand on my lower back and guides me into the kitchen.

Harry's POV

My girlfriend and I lean up against the counter as my mum pulls a rectangular object out of the freezer. She places it on the table and that's when I realized what it is. My favorite dessert; ice cream cake from Carvel. The cake has 'Happy 18th Birthday Hazza!' in green script letters.

"Hazza?"Alexa says confusedly. "It's a nickname Gemma gave me when we were younger. After all these years, people still call me that." I explain.

"Oh, that's cute Hazza." she says with a smirk, putting an emphasis on the name. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.

Out of one of the drawers my mum finds a lighter and lights the '18' candle. For the second time today, the people around me started singing 'Happy Birthday'.

"Make a wish, babe." Alexa whispers into my ear. I shake my head. "There's no need to make a wish when I already have you." I reply, looking deep into her beautiful brown eyes as we hold hands. She shyly smiles at me. A chorus of aw's are heard, making her cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

Just for Alexa's benefit I made a wish as I blew out the candle. "So what did you wish for?" she asks me.

This might sound a bit sappy and cheesy, but I wished that one day Alexa and I will get married and have kids. I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with her. You may think that I'm too young to feel this way, but I truly do love Alexa. No one really completely understands our relationship, but that's alright because they don't need to. As long as she stays by my side, I'm the most happiest guy on this planet!

I kiss her lips and whisper back, "Sorry babe, it's a secret."

______________________________________________________

(A/N): Ok I know this was really short but I had to finish up the party so I did. The next chapter will be up tomorrow. I promise! Oh and btw, have you guys seen the video to Best Song Ever? It's absolutely perfect!! I literally almost died watching it. Everything was perfect! Oh my gosh I have the song on repeat and I've listened to it sooo many times. Ok!! Anyways, yeah, the next chapter will be up tomorrow. Another thing is if you guys like my story, please share it with your followers. I don't really care about getting 'Quotev and Wattpad famous' but I would like about 20,000 views and at least 100 votes. And as far as the updating schedule, I'm thinking about adding at least 2-3 chapters every week. One last thing, I promise. I started a Zayn fanfic but idk if I should post it now or wait until I finish this story. What do you guys think? Just leave a comment or something if youre interested(even though you probably arent)

-Autumn