POSTER GIRL

S y n o p s i s :

Heidi was a child model along with her best friends Marcus and Trinity. She is awkward and nerdy and not really model worthy but there is something about her that attracts the model agency and she gets to come on a huge poster for an apparel company.

Marcus and Trinity were born naturals and they plan on going to New York City and away from their small town to pursue a career in modelling. Heidi has always been in love with Marcus but when Trinity snatches away Marcus before Heidi can confess, she gets heartbroken.

After about a year they left for NYC Heidi is planning on going to the local college in her town but she still isn't over Marcus. At college she meets a mysterious green eyed brunette who is more than willing to help her go to NYC to become a model and win over Marcus on one condition.......
____________

Swearing is inevitable.
There might be random make out scenes.
Just saying.

P. S. The Heidi in my story is not at all related to the super model Heidi Klum.

All rights reserved
©hanabi_neko 2016

The picture as the cover does not belong to me. I took out the picture from the internet or instagram (I don't remember. I had it on my phone since God knows when). I made the cover.

PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.
IT IS A PUNISHABLE OFFENCE.

afternote :
I wrote this about two years ago and it might be a mess of clichés but I'm going to work on that so please bear the cringe worthy writing. there might be typos here and there. [Good grief! I'm cringing already]. So yeah proceed with caution and all. [Sorry for the Holden lingo].