4) THE TRIO

PART II: When we Met Her

When we met her we were a very excited duo. We were two very lucky eleven year olds chosen from hundreds of other kids to appear on a poster featuring a summer apparel advertisement for kids. It was a local company that had now come into the limelight. The apparel company's name was 'Summer'. Typical.

We were chosen randomly when the company photographer so happened to find us playing at our park and took a couple of pictures after asking us. The next day when we met the guy he asked if he could meet our parents because he thought we were "perfect". We didn't get him at first but reluctantly took him to the Walters. We later understood that we had been approached by a modelling agency of sorts. We were not as excited until they told us that we were gonna get candy and lots more. Our greedy eyes lit up at mention of candy.

The next day when the
Walters took us to the studio we saw another girl with a perfect face and perfect hair and clothes standing with her perfect parents. We didn't bother much until Mr. Summer, the man who owned the company (no surprise there) introduced us to the perfect girl.

Her name was Trinity Diere, the heir to the Deire Steel Industries. We'd never heard of it before but Marcus scowled at her venomously (he later told me he didn't want to share his candy). I smacked his arm lightly and smiled at the girl because she looked like she was going to cry. She gave me a sad smile. I took a liking to her immediately.

Trinity was rich, filthy rich and she was favoured by beauty, but she was not a snob. She was the epitome of perfection. Gorgeous but humble. Rich but generous. Popular but kind. She had all the virtues. You name it.

I could have been jealous, but being jealous of her would only seem unquestionably wrong. Besides I had Marc and she didn't. Yet. So I was completely oblivious of how fate would kick me to the curb when I welcomed her in and made us "The Trio" of BFFs that were joined at the hip and tied together with the red strings of love.

If only I knew my heart was going to end up getting broken when we met her I'd never would have wished all of us had ever met.

*

Hola! So this chapter was about how the three squirts came onto this modelling business. I hope it's not too dull this chapter.

I'll be editing the chapters myself or I might ask my mother considering she's an English teacher. Lol....Jk.... She'd think I am wasting my time but anyway I don't think I'm wasting my time by doing something I love and enjoy.
Sorry for rambling.

PLEASE:
Vote, Comment or share .

Yours affectionately,
hanabi 🐱