17) ART I

Hi!

The chapter Art has been divided into five parts. Each part describes each day where Nicolas draws/paints Heidi for his art project. So yes this is day one. I hope you like it!

Love,
hanabi.

DAY 1

"Here wear this" Nicolas hands me an old oversized shirt as he fiddles with his art supplies. "Okay?" I mumble as I make my way to his closet.

"Only that" he shouts after me making me freeze.

"W-what?" I stutter my heart beating faster than before.

"Wear only the shirt" he says without looking up from his paintbrushes as he settles them neatly on his bed. I open and close my mouth while I gape at him.

"Please hurry I need to finish this project on schedule" he says solemnly giving me a blank look. "Of course" I retort sarcastically as I walk to the closet with slight trepidation. Shit.

I strip down to only my undergarments. I pause and look at myself in the wall  mirror to the side. I haven't put on the lights but I can clearly make out my tall lanky frame.

"I am not taking off my underwear" I whisper and scowl at my reflection. I slip on the faded shirt that smells like detergent. It's an old powder blue plain t-shirt. It comes up to above my mid thigh which means it only covers my butt barely. The garment falls of my shoulders. I grumble and pull it up. I look like a malnutritioned hussy.

"Sit on that stool please" Nicolas says without looking at me. I quietly do as I am told. Better off if I don't complain and get it over as soon as possible. I sit and cross my legs with my hands on my lap. I watch Nicolas as he fidgets behind the canvas. Sometimes scratching his neck and sometimes ruffling his hair. He looks up finally and my heart starts racing. He looks at me once and then looks down but he looks up again at me intensely. I try not to move or blush which is not possible. I feel my cheeks heating up and I tremble a little. No one has seen me this exposed except for my mother. I have a thing about getting naked in front of anyone. Maybe it's insecurity or maybe I'm just anxious.

Nicolas stands up and makes his way towards me. Bloody hell!? I start panicking and my mouth opens as I stare at him with wide eyes. "You're not sitting right" he murmers. I scowl at him. He place his warm hand on my shoulder. "You're too tense" he says softly massaging my shoulder. The feeling is electrifying. I tremble under his hands. This is bad.

"Here" he pulls out my hair from the loose bun and lets it flow down. He settles my hair so that it's on one side of my shoulders. He settles my shirt. All his slight touches making my body tingle.

"Put one of your legs on the stool" he says sharply.

"L-like this?" I ask softly and I put my arms around the leg clutching it lightly.

"Don't hold your leg" he says and proceeds to put one hand on my other thigh my palm facing upwards.

"Rest your other hand slightly on your knee. Yeah, make it into a fist and hold up your head with it........Yes! okay perfect" he says as he backs way. "Try not to move" he says as he runs back to his canvas.

"How long do I have to stay like this?" I ask trying not to move. "Another twenty minutes or so and then you're free to go." I groan and Nicolas cracks a smile.

I sigh and try to look around without moving my face. His room almost looks like an art studio. The huge windows are uncovered this time and the sunlight is streaming through the windows making the empty room bright. My hear flutters every time I watch his furrowed eyebrows. He nibbles on his lower lip gently and I feel a tug on my stomach. I look away and blankly stare at the blue sky outside waiting for the next thing to happen.

"I think I need to pee"

*

A Plea:
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

QUESTION : Do you think Heidi is attracted to Nicolas a lot?

P.S. Be sure to tune in for Day 2 tomorrow!

Bye! I love you guys for reading this. *does a half pirouette and falls*