Proposal

Alyssa's ring above ⬆️

Kyle and I ran to each other. We nuzzled necks and howled. He was hurt. He lost his parents and me at the same time. It must really be getting to him by now. Now he had to be like his dad and I had to be like his mom. Could I live up to that?
The pack was much smaller now. There were only 14 of us. There used to be 27. Caroline had come and kill them. I needed to protect my pack and if that meant forgetting our old friendship, I would.
The next day...
I ran outside to meet Kyle. He wanted me to meet him at the big oak tree again. When I got there, the whole pack was waiting. They were lined up in a certain order. That was unusual. Kyle smiled at me. He held my hands. "I know that we are only teenagers but we were meant for each other. I-I love you Alyssa." I smiled "I love you too Kyle."
Then he got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. He opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?" I wiped away my tears of joy. "Yes!" I hugged him. As soon as he got up, he swung me around in the air and kissed me. "I was thinking that you could also move in with me...." My smile grew. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I looked over at my family. Their eyes were filled with tears of joy. Everyone else's were too.
Later that day...
My mom dug through her closet to find her matching shoe. She gave me her wedding dress and one of the matching shoes but she was looking for the other. I rolled my eyes and giggled as she flung shoes over her shoulder. I walked into my room and placed the dress on my bed. Kyle was coming tomorrow to help me move my stuff. Blake and my dad said they would help too.
My mom said she's not sure if she will but she might 'leave it to the guys' as she says. My dad was in my closet with Blake. They were putting my clothes in boxes. Good luck to them. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.
Nothin.
Mom was supposed to run to Kroger today. Now I guess I have to wait. I pulled out my phone and called Stephanie.
Me: hey gurl
Steph: what's up
Me: food. Now. Where
Her: chic-fil-a?
Me: sounds great, I'll be over in a sec.