Good News

Their baby above ⬆️

A few days later....
"Babe!" I yelled running down the hallway. I jumped on him and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Guess what!" He smiled and kissed me. "What?" I waited or a second. "I'm pregnant!" I kissed him.
He looked kinda sad. "This is not gonna end well."he sighed. "Why?" I hopped down. "Since we've both transformed already, your gonna give birth to a wolf cub, not a human baby. Females get cranky in this situation and we have to find a wolf doctor." He went in our room and pulled a book off his shelf. 'Guide to being pregnant with a wolf'
Great. He hugged me. "You should start reading that, it will help." I nodded and went in the living room. I flopped on the couch and opened the book to the first page.
Pregnancy can be awful. It's even worse if you're not having a baby.

You're gonna be cranky, emotional, and dramatic. You're gonna want to punch everyone In The face. You're also gonna want to eat....just about everything. I'm here to help you find your inner peace. Well, I'm not but the book is.
A couple days later....
OMFG I wanna rip everyone's head off. Kyle has been overly nice. Usually I like that but right now it's getting on my nerves. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Pretty little liars was on. Eh, why not. I left it on and went to the kitchen. I pulled out a Hershey's bar and went back to the couch. I started eating it then I realized. "I've already seen this episode!" I threw the remote and the channel changed. Just my luck, It was the baby channel. Omg no! I picked up the remote and changed started flipping through channels. Omg twilight breaking dawn part one was on. Hey, they have crazy baby problems too. Perfect.
Nine months later.....
I'm gonna skip past the push crap. And remember, she was born in wolf form.
She was beautiful. Her name was Rebecca. Rebecca Rose Jennings. She had a mixture of white and gray fur. Her eyes kept changing slowly from blue to green to brown and back again. Kyle took her out of my arms to see her and she started kicking and barking. She changed into her human form. She was adorable both ways. She changed back and I noticed something. There was a blue mark on her left leg. "What is that?" I pointed to it. "Since you and I are Alpha and Luna, she gets a leadership mark too." My jaw dropped. "I have one too?!" He chuckled and nodded. The doctor smiled and looked at me. "She'll be able to control her changes when she's about five years old." I smiled at her. "Thank you for helping with this." She nodded and left. Kyle placed Rebecca in her brand new crib then walked and sat next to me on the bed. He intertwined his fingers with mine and we watched Rebecca as she fell asleep.