Special Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is just a short little thing to let you know everyone's thoughts and not just Alyssa's. It is not a chapter. I might do more of these every now and then but here you go......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darren
They killed Caroline. She's gone. She's not coming back. This child was my revenge. We were on a flight to Zimbabwe. Out of all the countries in the world, they probably wouldn't expect me to head there. For all they know, I could be flying to the airport just a few miles away from here. They don't even know what airport I went to.
Now they were gonna suffer just like me.
Kyle
I just want Rebecca back. I need to do what's best for the pack and sending them out to look for a guy that could be anywhere isn't really good. Maybe I should accept it and move on. I know Alyssa won't let go though. She is very determined.
Rebecca
This guy is a meanie. He told me to shut up. Now he is being nice and taking me flying. I still wanna go home.
Pack members
There is no way we're finding this guy.
Alyssa and Kyle need to let it go.
Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!
Stephanie
It's gonna be a while before I talk to Alyssa, Caroline, or Kyle again. (Remember, she doesn't know Caroline is dead.)