Letting go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, this is a really short chapter. I have to switch the POV though for my next chapter and the end of this one came really soon.

Rebecca- 7 years old
Darren- 25 years old
Alyssa- 24 years old
Kyle- 26 years old
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three years later.....

Kyle walked up to me. "We have to stop trying. Move on. It's been three years already and you still search for her." I walked away from him. How could he. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back gently. "Come on, don't be like that. You know it's time to stop. The pack can't take it anymore. And I can't either." I slapped him. "She's your daughter!" He looked down for a minute. When he looked back up, his eyes were orange. He pushed me against the wall. "I know when enough is enough! I'm not still searching for a child that could be anywhere!" For all I know, she could be dead." He shook his head and put his arms down. "You're such a jerk!" I yelled. I grabbed my umbrella and stormed out. He came outside. "Please come back, you're being ridiculous!" I shook my head and ran. As I ran, I yelled behind me. "If you can move on from Rebecca, you can move on from me too."
He sat still in the doorway. See how he likes being alone. Oh no. The pack was gonna fall apart. There's never been a pack without a Luna. Except for some rogue packs. The rain hit my umbrella and made little splashes. I loved that. If calmed me down and made me focus on something else. I was going to find Rebecca. Charlotte popped out.
~Hey, you can't just leave like this!~
"Watch me." I walked through her and she disappeared. She's kinda like a ghost now. She reformed in front of me.
~Stop right now or I'll take over and make you!~
"Do you want to find Rebecca or not?!"
She went silent for a moment.
~I know where she is.~