one

Today's my girlfriends birthday. She turns 17. Me and Che'Onna (Che) been together for 2 years. I love this girl with all my heart. I don't know what I would do with out her in my life.

She texted me "I miss you :( ".

Me- "Babe I miss you too. I got a surprise for you ;)".

Che- "what is it"

Me- "You gotta wait till later. Ima come get you at 7:30 k."

Che-" Okay. I love you".

Me-" I love you too".

I started getting her stuff ready. This year since I have money. I can make her birthday special. I was planning to take her to dinner. Which was at this restaurant Five Star Anna's .As I was making sure everything was perfect. My ex walked in with a belly.

"I'm Pregnant" She said with her hand on her hip.

This Can't Be Good !

"China I Know For A Fact That Ain't My Baby" I Smirked.

"Nigga you Were the only One Who I Been Fucking. Do Che'Onna Know About Us"?

"China There Was Never An Us. I hit That Only Two Times" I Said Pushing Her Out The Door. It Was Time To Pick Up Che.

"Oh So You Ain't Gone Except Your Son Cameron" China yelled.

"Why The Hell You Yelling. Look China I'd Be Happy To Help You Find Your Babysdad But I Know Damn Well He's Not Mine" I started walking to my car.

But This Girl Wouldn't Give Up.

"The Last Time We Fucked Was How Many Months Ago" She Asked Walking In Front Of Me.

Why This Girl Trying So Hard. I Was Just Something On The Side For Her. Cause At The Time A Nigga Wasn't Slannging In The Game. So She Just Used Me When Her Nigga Was Doing Her Wrong.

"China You Had A Whole Boyfriend At The Time. Remember. That's Probably Chris' Baby. Look I Gotta Go Get My Girl For Her Birthday. And Your Holding Me Up" I Got In The Car.

Before I Pulled Off I Heard Her Say.  

"Fuck You. You Ain't Shit". I Just Laughed It Off. Plus I Ain't Ready To Be A Dad.

When I Got To Che's House She Was Outside With Her Big Brother Turk. Turk And I Really Never Got Along. So I Knew He Was About To Start Shit.

"Hi Baby" Che Ran Up To Me Giving Me A Hug. She Kissed Me And I Kissed her back. "Aight That's Enough" Turk said.

"Really Turk" Che Said.

He Just Stared At Me. "Okay Let's Go" I Said Grabbing Che's Arm.

"Aye Whatch What You Doing With My Sister" Turk said.

I'm Not About To Ruin My Baby's Birthday By Beating This Niggas Ass So I Just Ignored Him And Continued Walking To The Car.I Opened Che's Door But She Didn't Get In. "Babe Get In" I say trying to make her get in. She Ain't Budge.

"I Know My Brother Can Be Annoying And Stuff. And You Be Wanting To Beat His Ass. I'm Sorry He Just Don't Think Your The One For Me. Thats All" She Said Getting Into The Car.I Stood There For A Minute The Closed Her Door And Jogged To The Other Side To Get In.Only Ten Minutes Into The Ride Che'Onna Kept Asking Where We Were Going. I Swear That Girl Can Work A Niggas Nerves.About Half An Hour Later We Arrived At The Restaurant. Did I Mention She Always Wanted To Come Here. Well Sorry.

"Baaabbbbyy You Really Took Me Here" She Hugged Me.

"Yes Now Let's Go Eat" I Got Out The Car And Went To Open Che's Door.