Meeting Tommy /

China

"Jr come here" I called out to Jr. He was throwing all my homework packets around the room. He stopped and looked up at me. "No". I looked at him like he was crazy. He bgan to laugh and repeat 'No'. I went to pick him up but he ran from me. This little boy is crazy. I just sat on the bed laughing. Did he really think I was going to go chase him? 

After a while he came back in with my charger. "Here" he gave me the charger. I just shook my head , he is always in something. He climbed on top of me and layed down on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair. I knew I had to go to the store , to get some snacks. It was girls night for me and Marshai. I guess you can say we have gotten closer. I put Jr's shoes on and his jacket. The wheater was being a little bipolar. I then got my self dressed and headed out the door. 

I looked at my phone and i had 3 new messages. One from Marshai and the others from Cameron. 

[ Cam: Can I come see lil man? ] 

[ Cam: I miss you :( ] 

[Marshai : On my way , I brought lil man some stuff , and i got to tell you something ;) ] 

I rolled my eyes at Cameron's second message.  I replied to Marshai's message before grabbing a couple snacks for tonight. "Ma , ma" Jr cried trying to get out the stroller. "No Cam stay in there , I'm almost done" I walked back over to him. "No" he continued to cry. He is so spoiled. I picked him up and he rested his head on my shoulder sucking on his finger. Ugh this little boy. I tried to put him back into his stroller but he ran from me. I chased him around the store looking stupid. This little boy was fast! When I finally caught up to him , he was in the arms of some guy. I ran over there and picked Jr up. "I'm so sorry"  I appologized. The guy just smiled at me. "its cool shawty". i couldnt help but stare at the guy. "I know you from somewhere" he told me. "You do" I asked confused. "Yeah , you go to Edgewood Academy". "Yeah , I think I have chemistry with you". "Yeah you sit by yourslef in the back , how come". "I dont know anybody in that class" I shrugged.  

"Ha well how about tomorrow I come so with you and you can get to know me". If I didn't know any better I'd think he was flirting. He is cute but im not looking for a relationship right now.

"Sure , uh whats your name again" I asked. "Tommy and your China right" he asked. I nodded "Well Tommy ill see you in school tomorrow" I told him walking away. "Wait I cant get your number".

I gave him my number then left the store.

Che'Onna

"Che'Onna im sorry for your loss baby girl. Everything's going to be fine" my mom held me as I cried. I had just found out that Matayo is dead. I just wish Cam could hold me right now I miss him so much. I dont want him to hate me anymore. I want us to be a family.

I got up wiping my face. "Che baby where you going" she asked me. "To go see Cam watch Aaliyah".

I knocked on the door hoping for Cam to open the door. But Marshai did. Ewe this bitch!

"Is Cameron here" I asked. She nodded her head moving aside to let me in. I walked into the living room seeing Cameron and Tez smoking a blunt.

"Babe Im going to head over China's" Marshai told him. He got up and kissed her before walking her outside. I just stood there watching Cam's big lips wrap around the blunt. I couldn't help but stare. "What you want Che" he finally asked.

"Cameron I need you to hold me". "Hold you? The fuck would I hold you for? You always saying dumbshit" he got up walking into the kitchen.

"Cameron I just found out Matayo died and I need you to hold me just like you used to".