Three

*Cameron's P.O.V*

Damn I'm gonna be a dad. Its been 2 weeks since Che told me she was pregnant.

But its all good in the hood. A nigga happy and nervous at the same time.

I really ain't ready to be no damn dad. But that don't mean I ain't gone be in my child's life.

Plus I still got China's ass to worry about. I heard she was pregnant by my nigga Marko.

He smashing all the hoes. I'm glad that nigga ain't got AIDS.

But he cool peoples. Anyway today I was taking Che out to eat.

I really love her and I was thinking about marrying her when we graduate. Since she is about to have my baby and all. I love this girl to death. She's always been there for me. Through everything.

"Put molly all up in her champagne.She E.O.E.N.O" it was a text from Che.

Babymama- "Can't make it tonight. SICK -_-

I replied back - "Its cool baby. Goodnight. Love you"

Babymama- "Love you too".

I ain't text back after that. Damn what is a nigga to do round here.

I got the crib to myself and a nigga bored.

Tez out with his girl. Darnell with his daughter. Yeah that nigga got a kid. His baby mama had her at 13. Sheesh! But I give it to him though. He a good ass dad.

I could chill with Dackie. That nigga stay cracking me up.

"Ayo meet me at the trap !" I texted him.

2 minutes later *

ThatniggaDACKIE- "Ight. Ight!"

Since the day was about to be over I ain't put on nothing special. Just my black t-shirt some tan shorts and my black and white J's. Plus my gold chain.

Ya nigga was looking fresh. I grabbed my key and phone and left.

Once I got to the trap. Massive niggas and hoes was up in there.

"Yo. Yo.Yo" Dackie said walking up to me.

"Wassup. You ain't tell me hoes was up in here. Lock our supply up" I said looking at this fine ass girl who got my attention.

She smiled at me and walked over.

"Cam this is Paige" Dackie said introducing us.

"Wassup" I said looking her up and down.

She was thick and all the right places. Light skin and had that GOOD weave. (Lol)

"Wassup with you Daddy" she said twirling her fingers around her hair.

She even called me Daddy. Hmm I think ima have to smash tonight!

"How bout we go in the back" she said leading my way to the back room.

I got a good feeling about this.

*Marko's P.O.V*

I can't believe this nigga about to cheat on Che.

Ha but I can't say shit she cheating on him.

He think shit sweet between us. So does the rest of these punk ass niggas.

Mane FOH a nigga ain't got time for they bullshit.

They dumb to not realize I'm working with Matayo and his crew.