five

-Che'Onna-

*5 Months Later*

I'm so happy I decided to keep the baby. Other then my mom making me. I'm 5 almost 6 months now. Everything been going good. I'm having a girl. I want to name her Aaliya Marie Andrews. Cam says he likes it so its official. Me and Cam are still together. And no I didn't break things off with Matayo and Marko. Shit I still don't know whose the father of my daughter yet. But anyway I found out Matayo haves a daughter already by that bitch Jordan. See I don't like Jordan the bitch think she the shit. But ima show her ass who runs things around here. Pregnant or not I'll still beat the bitches ass. Ha let me stop!

"Che Cameron is here" my mom yelled. Today we are going out to buy things for the baby shower. I know its early but I wanna get the shit out the way. Plus since I have massive friends I don't need to buy anything. I invited them all.

"Hi babe" I said hugging Cam. "Hey" he kissed me and then my belly. I was getting huge. I felt I was getting fat. But Cam says he loves me either way. See he's a good boyfriend.

"Okay yaw ready" my mom asks. We nod our heads and walk to the car. We get in and pull off. When we get to the store I immediately run to this cute little flower dress. I'm deff buying this. Cameron gets a buggy. I throw it in and then continue to explore the store "BabyBops" [ its made up I think).

"Che we ain't here to but the baby stuff thats next week. We need stuff for the baby shower" my mom says. I roll my eyes and rub my belly.

"Mommy can't wait til you get here" I say to my stomach.

Cam smiles and hold my hand. I love this boy.

As we walk into the section with decorations I see Marko with Asia! They were all hugged up. Asia haven't talked to me since that day we found out I was pregnant. Fuck Her I don't need her. When Marko seen me he put his head down.

"Don't put your head down mother fucker" I yelled walking over to him. I started hitting him and Cam pulled me off him.

"Che what the fuck is wrong with you" Cam asks.

"Get her mane" Marko said fixing his shirt.

Asia just stares at me. "Asia what you looking at bitch" I say.

"Look you pregnant so I ain't gone hit you. But when you drop that baby I'm beating that stank ass" She says grabbing Marko and walking away.

Why were they in a baby store. He got her pregnant? Olle I Stg on my daughter I'm kicking her ass. Then his.

"Che what were you thinking? You got these white people looking at us and shit" my mom says.

I laugh and continue shoping. Cam just shakes his head. Oh well they will get over it.

After we got done shopping I told my mom to take me to Mcdonalds. I'm so hungry.

We got my food and then went home. Cam ended up staying the night. Shit I had someone to see.

After Cam went to sleep and my mom went to work I snuck out. I put on my blue and white polka dotted leggings and my blue and white mickie mouse half shirt. I'm pregnant but I still cam dress cute.

I grabbed my phone and keys and shut the door lightly.

-Unknown-

Damn where is Che at? She taking all damn day. She lucky my ass aint ignorant other wise id leave.

As soon as I was about to get up and leave she came wobbling in.

I laughed at her trying to fit in the booth.

"What the fuck is funny" she said with an attitude.

"Nothing" I said

She rolled her eyes.

"Look Matayo I ain't got time for the games you got the money right" she asked.

"Yeah I got the money how come your mom didn't pay for the baby shower yet" I asked.

"Cause your the father of my daughter you can pay for the baby shower Matayo" she said.

"Ight ight here go 1,000. I haven't been making no sales cause our daughter is about to be born. I don't think I wanna be in the game anymore" I say handing her the money.

"Why not. I mean how else are you gonna be able to take care of us dumb ass" she said smartly.

"Look I ain't got time for the attitude I'll take my money back" I said getting up to leave.

"Oh and here so something extra to buy you some clothes that "FIT" fat ass" I smirked then left.

I watched her mouth fly open. Ha like I said I don't have time for her attitude.

-Cameron-

I woke up and Che wasn't here.

Its gone on midnight and her ass decides to leave. But she got that one. I'm tired of her attitude. I'm just wondering what happened at the store.

I thought her and Asia were cool. I guess not. But why she attack my bro like that. He ain't do shit to her. Or did he?

I made something to eat. Then watched Tv till che got back.

She looked mad ass hell.

"Babe what's wrong" I ask walking towards her.

"Leave me alone" she says walking away.

I grabb her arm.

"Look Matayo I said leave me alone" she snatched away.

"Baby sorry I ain't mean that" she says.

Wow whatever. I walk back into the room and finish my food. Then I take off my clothes and go to sleep.

Che does the same and cuddle up next to me. "Baby I'm sorry" she says. I ignored her.

"Cameron please forgive me" she says. I ignore her again and go to sleep.

I hear her cry. Oh well why don't she ask Matayo to comfort her. I heard she been fucking around with him but I never believed it.

Tomorrow I'm finding out the truth.

_________________________________+

Yeah its short but get over it. The next chapter Che gets exposed lol.

Asia && Che ain't cool?

Matayo && Che still mess around?

Cameron gone find out the truth?

#Vote

#Comment

#Follow me if you haven't already :)

-Bye LOVES :)