Whats Really Good

Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for. ....I think lol enjoy.

Che'Onna

My leg was shaking so bad and I was starting to sweat.

I was in the hospital waiting room waiting for the doctor to tell when I could go see Aaliyah. I really hope she is okay. I love my babygirl with all my heart. I just wanted her to stop crying.

A few minutes later a doctor walker inside the room. "Family of Aaliyah Andrews" he asked. I stood up and he waved for me to follow him. I followed him into a small room that was full of babies. Aaliyah was in an small bed hooked up to a breathing machine. "Oh dear god what did I do" I asked myself.

I wanted to hold her and tell her I was sorry. The doctor said I couldn't touch her. He told me to follow him inside another room. This room was a little bigger and had nobody in it. I sat down at the table and he walked out. Several minutes later he walked back in. "Hi I'm doctor Ruse , the police are here to ask questions on the behalf of what happened to Aaliyah" he explained. Police ? Why are they here? I started to panic , I am not going to jail! Five minutes later 2 police officers walked inside and another lady. She had a short hair cut and her eye brow pierced. She rolled her eyes at me and sat down. This bald-headed bitch!

"So Che'Onna is it" she asked. I nodded my head.

"Look I ain't sugar coding shit. Did you shake your baby" she came out right with it.

"No" I lied.

"Then who the hell did Che'Onna" she raised her voice.

"You ain't my damn mama so keep ha voice down and watch it" I said with attitude.

She snickered then wrote some things down on her clipboard. Why she writing shit down?

"Well if you ain't shake your daughter and give her slight brain damage. Then who the hell did huh? Your a teenage mother you deal with the pressure of taking care of her and maintain school. Your just stress out right. I bet Aaliyah just kept crying and you couldn't take the heat so you shook her until she shut her damn mouth" the lady yelled.

I started balling my eyes out.

"Officer Shane that's enough. Well handle this" the other officer stood up for me. Officer Shane rolled her eyes and stormed out the hospital.

"Che'Onna who did this to Aaliyah" he asked setting pictures of Aaliyah on the table. She was had all these cords hooked up to her.

I have to think of something now and fast! I will not go to jail I just can't. I aint built for that shit! I hope he forgives me.

"Aaliyah's dad did this to her" I lied.

"Okay and that would be" the officer asked.

"Cameron Andrews". 

*China

I was at the hospital for Jr's check up. I sat in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to call for us.

"Boom" I looked over at Jr playing with some toys. I smiled to myself then continued playing candy crush on my phone.

"Andrews" the doctor called out. I stood up and grabbed my things. "Come in Jr" I waved for Jr to come with me. He looked up at me and grabbed my hand. We walked into a room and the doctor told me to take his clothes off and hell back.

After the doctor left the room I took Jr's clothes off. Jr got down off the bed and ran out the door hollering something down the hallway. I took off after him.

"Jr don't you ever run from me again" I scolded him. I looked up and saw policemen walk into a room. Before they shut the door I saw Che'Onna. What the hell she get her self into now?