I Missed Her

:China ;

"China look I know how much you love working here but your constantly late all the time. I need a worker who is committed to their job" my boss Alex said.

"Mr.Alex you know how much I need this job. Not only that but I love it here. I have a son to take care of and your the only one who hasn't turned me down. Please I'll try my best to be here on time. Its just sometimes my babysitters cancel on me and"- He cut me off.

"I'm sorry China I'm just gone have let you go" he shook his head and then opened his office door.

I couldn't let him see me cry so I just sucked it up and left.

I know the real reason why I was fired. Alex got mad because I wouldn't have sex with him. I'm not that type of girl and I do t get down that way.

Just when I thought today was gonna be perfect its the worse.

I went to the bus stop and waited for it cause I ain't got no car.

I was saving up for this dodge. My next 2 pay checks were going to make me have the total amount for it. But I guess not now.

I'll just start looking for another job. After ten minutes of waiting for the bus it finally came. I sighed as I got on and paid.

"Thank you miss" the bus driver said. "Welcome" I smiled and took my seat in the far back.

I pulled my phone out to listen to music but it was dead. And on top of that it started pouring.

The bus don't let me off near my house. I gotta walk 4 blocks. I wish I still lived in the projects. It would of been a shorter walk distance. When it was time for my stop I got up and prepared for what I was about to experience.

I didn't even try to walk fast. I could care less. I didn't even care about my hair getting wet. I stopped wearing weave so I was good.

After about 25 minutes of walking I arrived at my home. I smiled knowing id be able to see my little man. He always turn my bad days into good ones. I stepped into the house and it was empty. And I mean like the couches , Tv and tables were gone. Where's my baby?

I ran upstairs into my room and seen stink there on the floor playing in my makeup. I ran over to him and picked him up. "You ok" I asked rubbing his face. He had makeup everywhere. I hope he didn't eat it. He nodded his head yes.

I put him down on my bed and went into my mom and dads room. They werent in here. They left my baby by himself!?

I heard people arguing and then they got louder. Next thing you know they opened the door. Let me guess they been drinking. AGAIN! I went downstairs to make sure they don't try to kill each other. When they saw me they stopped yelling. "I thought ya slutty ass was at work or some shit" my dad said taking a swig of whiskey.

"Don't talk to her like that" my mom hissed at him. "Why yaw leave him by himself ma" I asked ignoring my dads comment. "Cause we ain't suppose to take care of your child" my dad said sitting down on the dirty love seat.

"Yeah nobody told ya dumb ass to open ya legs and get pregnant" my mom yelled. My dad started laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" I said before walking off. I felt my hair being pulled back. "Why you giving me attitude bitch" my dad yelled. His breath reaked of alcohol and weed.

I didn't answer and he yanked harder. I ain't gone sit here and lie , this shit hurt.

"Show ha ass who boss baby" my .om sat back on the couch and lit a cigarette. They can't be serious!