Chapter 26

( A/n : I realized that I havent really put any scenes in where they are in school. So from this chapter to the very last Chapter is going to focus them in school. Its everybodys last year in high school. Except Tez'Mir , and Darnell. Everybody else is 17 and 18. So yeah to clear things up. Now you can read) I have skipped the part where Cam and Che go to court. Its not that important

Also Che'Onna will not die , I repeat she will not die. Sorry for all fans who hate her ,

okay now you can read

Cameron

It feels good to be home . I swear I aint never going back to jail. But Monday is the first day back to school and I cant wait to fuck Che up. she been hiding from me and I promise you this Che aint never ever gone wanna fuck with me again. I aint gone kill her cause Aaliayh needs a mother and thats shady to take her away like that. A nigga got a heart. But im killing that nigga Matayo. He lived from the bullets my niggas Dackie and tez put in his chest. PUSSY! Once im done with those two assholes im moving out the hood. Im taking Aaliayh , jr china and Asia. Me and her got something together and I aint tryna loose her. Yeah shes Che'Onna's best friend well used to be . But fuck it.Im a changed man. My attitude changed too. If you aint family then fuck you and yo feelings. I rolled a blunt while I listened to Darnell and Anya fight with each other. I told his dumb ass , to leave her stupid ass alone and she wasnt no good. But then again he told me the same about Che and look at us now.

A few minutes later , I heard a gun shot! I ran upstairs into their bedroom to see Darnell on top of Anya choking the dare life out of her. I rushed over to him and yanked him off her. "Nigga you crazy" I screamed at him. He snatched away from me and Anya got up , gasping for air. "Her stupid ass tried to shoot me! What the fuck wrong with you? I pray to god our daughter dont end up like yo ass" he screamed at her. "Fuck you , I hate yo dumb ass" she screamed back. He tried to charge at her but I held him back. Anya rushed to the wall , balling into a ball. "Naw Darnell lets just go , she just being a female" I said to him leading him outside the house. We got in my car and just sat there. I reached in my pocket and pulled out my blunt I rolled before these two idiots started fighting. I lit it and me and nell smoked and talked for a couple hours. I got pissed when he told me Che'Onna had my daughter outside looking dirty. I just added that to the list of "Reasons why I wanted to beat her ass". Just wait til school starts , thats all im saying.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. The screen read Dackie Loc , I slid the screen to the right and opened a text. It read Bro , Matayo making status' talm bout when school starts up again , mothers gone need to bury they son's.  He tagged us and yo mom's. Come on now , he really on our dicks right about now. If he wanted to kill us he could of been done it. Then making threats on the book? Nigga cops be lurking they gone see that shit and automatically find out you did it , asshole! I tried to keep cool but that dude just had me pissed. School gone be awhole lot of drama , and I dont really feel like dealing with it. I mean Cam aint scared to die though , shit im ready but my kids needs me more than anything.  Especially Aaliyah.  "Bro who that?" Darnell askes rolling down the window.

"Dackie , he saying niggas threatening us and shit" I logged on to my facebook and seen I had notifications and messages. My book was popping ha. I clicked on the status Tayo tagged me in. I commented "What yo ugly ass waiting for? I swear you pusly ! Niggas crack me up" . I dont do the facebook ganster shit , its for kids but he threatened me and my moms so no!

A few minutes later he posted a picture , and I aint believe what I saw. Wait till I go home!

"Aye I'm gone holla at you later , I need to go home right now. You ans Anya gone be cool?" I asked as  I started my car. "Yeah she'll be cool , thanks bro" he dapped me up and he hopped out the car. I sped home , itching to find out what the hell happened.