Fourty-Two

Che'Onna

      " I just don't understand how they got all this money. They some lames for real" Turk said sitting Aaliyah on his lap. I sat on the opposite side of him at the kitchen table. I knew what I did was wrong but Cameron and his little friends are annoying. Cameron never cared about me anyway and he never cared about Aaliyah either. So I did what I had too. I know this isn't over though. They're going to come after me but little do they know I'll be gone before their dumb ass figure out what I did. Aaliyah started crying and turk handed her to me. Lately that's all she's been doing.

    "Liyah why are you being a cry baby now" I took her and layed her on my chest. She's going to need all the rest she can get for where we are about to go.

"You got the plane tickets right ,and all yalls shit packed?" Turk asked. He pulled out his phone and stood up,

"Yeah I have everything packed inside the car already and mom took the rest of Aaliyahs things with her.

"Aight good , I'll be at the spot , Chris gone pick you up when its done" he walked over to me and Aaliyah and kissed both our foreheads.

I put Aaliyahs shoes on and zipped her jacket up. I haven't taken her to the park in a while. And she's being real annoying right now with all this crying so I think she'll like it. I put her in her stroller and locked the door behind us.  The park was only a few blocks down from my house so it didn't take long for us to get there. When we got there I took Aaliyah out her stroller and she pointed to the swings. I put her in the swings and she began laughing. I knew this would cheer her up.  After an hour or so i got tired of swinging her so I took her out and we got in the sand box.

"You having fun Liyah huh baby girl" I asked her. She laughed and dug her hands into the sand putting it into her hair. I knew i'd have a hard time washing her hair later but I'd do anything for her to stop crying. We got a long trip ahead of us and I don't want to be on the plane with her crying the entire time.   I felt someone tap me on my shoulder , i turned around and couldn't believe who the hell was standing in front of me. ( Asia)

China

             "I'm scared right now Darnell. What if you get killed? What if any of us get killed? You know Che'Onna is crazy and you know what her brother is capable of. I just feel like we should handle the situation differently" Anya complained. Darnell rubbed his temples.

"Nya please just shut up , we know what we doing. Che'Onnas brother is the one who should be worried about what i'm capable of" Nell said.

"I just feel like Che'Onna has done enough to us already. I lost my child because of her. I'm not letting her get away with this. She took everything we've all worked hard on. Fuck her and her family except Aaliyah" Marshai shrugged.

"Marshai does have a point , she's caused us enough pain and stress. We need to finally put her in her place. And Cameron needs custody of her" I said.

"I just want everyone to be safe. We are all parents , when we lost Rome I didn't even know what to do. I cant lose Nell , he's all me and our daughter has" Anya said.  I understand where she's coming from though. I dislike Cameron at times but I love him and I really wouldn't have anybody if he leaves us.

The guys walked into the room.

"Everybody know what they job is today" Dackie asked. Everyone nodded their heads.

"After we handle everything , we meet at the spot and we'll meet each other at the new house" Darnell said. He picked up his daughter and kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you so much baby girl. Daddy promise he'll be back" he told her. He walked over to Anya. He told her the same thing and kissed her.  Cameron walked over to me.