twelve

*Marshai*

I woke up to a nasty ass smell. What the hell is that? Suddenly I got the urge to spit up. I got up out the bed and ran to the bathroom. Before I could even get the toilet seat up it happened. On my damn clothes doe!

I took a shower then went back to sleep it was fuckin 6 in the morning. The fuck I look like staying up. Plus Tez wasnt here yet.

I refuse to stay and wait up for him to come home. I know what the hell he doing. Getting that money!

Plus he know where home is and I know my spot no matter what. Yaw know Tez ain't faithful! What nigga is but every time I threaten to leave him he begs me to stay. Yeah I got that nigga wrapped around my finger.

Later On The Day; (2:00 p.m)

I threw up 3 more times. I ain't stupid my ass is pregnant. But I don't k ow if I'm ready for a baby. I know Tez gone be a good dad though. Trust me.

We had sex 6 more times since he took my virginity...without a condom.

I wen downstairs and walked into the kitchen. ICE! Just to let yaw know Marshai loves ICE! I can't eat ice all fucking day. I can eat 4 big bags of ice in one day. Yeah its that severe lol!

"Babe here I know you been throwing up a lot today. I ain't stupid ya ass pregnant so I got you this!" Tez handed me 3 pregnancy test. Why three we both know I'm pregnant! I smiled and took them anyway.

When the results came back on the first test it said I wasn't. Then the last two said I was.

Well it looks like I would have to go to two doctors to find out.

At The Doctors */

"Well Mrs.Robinson you are pregnant" the doctor said moving that scanner thing around my flat stomach.

I looked over at Tez and he was smiling. As long as he is happy about this then I am!

After the doctors he took me shopping. He always tryna spoil me. But aye I did need something new gear.

After shopping he took me out to eat. We went to the Chinese buffet! "I love Chinese food" I yelled walking in the places parking lot.

He laughed "Yeah Marshai I know".

--------------------

My ass was full ass hell. Despite that I wanted Dick!

As soon as we made it home I to our bedroom I jumped on him. I felt him get hard! That right there made me horny even more.

He smiled and started taking off my clothes. I giggled as he struggled with my belt buckle. Smh. I took off my pants and he slid down my underwear. He kissed me before I took off his shirt.

"Babe get on your knees" he demanded. "Maybe next time" I lied.

Marshai ain't about to suck no Dick! Maybe in a long run. But right now I ain't finna put his Dick in my mouth. Or any other dudes matter of fact.

"Ight its cool" he said laying me down. He stuck his fingers in my first. "Naw nigga no four play give me that Dick" I demanded.

He laughed and inserted him in me.

We had sex for 2 hours. My ass was exhausted! I feel asleep on top of him. I was that tired.

Next Day*/

It was Dackie me Tez Asia Che Cameron and my friend Davona. Well my twin. Me and her been through hell and back.

We fell out recently over some dumb shit. But like the usual we always make up.We all was chilling inside Dackie's living room.

"Here" Dackie said passing me a blunt.

"Naw nigga she can't smoke" Tez answered for me.

"And why can't she" Asia asked.

"Cause" he rubbed my stomach answering they question.

All they eyes got big. Damn it aint like I killed somebody or some crazy shit.

"Omg your pregnant too" Davona screamed.

"Wait who else is pregnant" I asked. She pointed over at Asia.

"Bitch dont play with me" Asia laughed.

"Oh I was bout to say" Cameron said.

"And nigga what if she was pregnant. What you would of said" Che yelled.

"Chill with all that"everybody said at the same time. "Whatever"Che smacked her lips and stomped upstairs. Big ass baby!

For the rest of the night we all chilled at Dackie's. He kept flirting with Davona. I k ow they like each other. It ain't no secret.

I took a shower before we all watched a movie together. Everybody was coupled up. Asia was with Cam.Mmhm that's what I said.

Dackie was with Davona and I was with my babydaddy of course.

We decided to watch Texas chain saw massacre.

"Ah..Ahh...Mmmmm..shit" we heard all of a sudden. I know they ain't..

"Ok Davona and Dackie I see yaw" Cameron said.

"Oh wow" I said and then continued watching the movie. I glanced back over at can and Asia. These niggas was making out.

What the hell is going on with everybody. They making me horny and shit.

I looked up at Tez giving him that"Let's fuck" look. He nodded and we made our way to Dackies guest room.

Once he locked the door we got down to business.Fuck outta here!

--------------------+

Wasn't feeling this chapter. It was short and boring.

Next chapter should have point of views from:

Dackie

Davona

Cameron

Che & Cam!

Yeah sorry for the .mistakes