Jumped !

-Cameron-

( 1 Day Later )

"Aye come here Che" I yelled to Che.

She rolled her eyes and kept walking. No she didn't. I followed behind her until she turned around to face me.

"What you want Cameron" she asked with an attitude.

"Why you acting sword towards me. Like you ignoring me and shit. Knowing damn well I want to see my daughter" I yelled. She rolled her eyes.

"Quit fucking rolling ya eyes at me.Where is my daughter anyway".

"At my mama house".

"Ight I'm keep her for the weekend".

"Whatever I don't care" she walked away. Who told her I was done?

I pulled her arm back. She snatched away. "Che drop the attitude. I just want to tall to you" I explained.

"I don't think my boyfriend would like me talking to you" she laughed. She got a boyfriend?

"Who ya dude".

"Don't worry about it. Just know I don't want ya ass and he takes care of me like you never did" she laughed in my face.

"Bye Che'Onna" I walked away. How she gone say I never took care of her ass?Man I did foul shit to get money for her. I did shit I regret and everything. Just to make her ass happy. Fuck her. She better not come back crying to me when her 'dude' fucks up.

I'm officially over her!

-Che'Onna-

Ha I know what I said pissed Cameron off but oh well. I don't need nor want his ass! Always being a damn bitch. Its all about Matayo and Aaliyah.

I walked back over to Matayo's car and hopped in. He's been letting me drive but he said only to close places. Like the store or my mom's house. Once I get my lisense he said he'll give me more freedom. I aint complaining though.

I put the car in drive and made my way home. As i pulled up in front of me and Matayo's house I saw ugly ass Jordan on the porch with his daughter. His daughter is cute but i dont think she's Matayo's. When she saw me she looked the other way. Yeah bitch thats what I thought. I opened the door and went upstairs into my bedroom. I changed into some sweats and a cami. "Why you worried about her , she aint do shit to you" I heard Matayo yell. "I aint worried about that smutt , I just dont want all ya hoes around my daughter Matayo" Jordan yelled back. Oh hell nah who the hell she calling a smutt? I ran downstairs and onto the porch.

"Who you calling a hoe" I yelled getting into her face. Matayo pulled me back. "Matayo get off me" I tried to get out his reach. "I wasnt even talking to you , but you should already know your a smutt" she laughed. Matayo let me go and I punched Jordan in the face. She fell backward and then came back up and punched me back. Who the hell she think she is ? We started fighting and I was beating her ass until Matayo broke us up. "Ight thats enough , get ya ass upstairs and Jordan take my daughter home. . "No I wanna stay with daddy" his daughter cried. "Kiara you can stay next time okay" Matayo told her. He kissed her forehead and then put her in Jordans arms.

"Bye daddy love you" she said back. "He aint even ya daddy" I mumbled under my breath. "What you say" Matayo asked. "Uh, no-nothing" I walked into the house. A few minutes later he walked inside and sat on the couch. He threw his heaad on his lap and sighed. I walked over to him . "babe whats wrong" I ran my fingers down his back.

He looked up at me. "Nothing , dont worry about it. I'll be back" he kissed my cheek and left the house. I shrugged my shoulders. I aint gone sit here and question him. My phone rang , it was a text from my cousin Mesha. I opened the text.

Text Mode-

Mesha: you aint tell me that bitch was pregnant

Me: does it matter ??? just give her a home abortion bitch !

Mesha: ctfu I'll be there in a minutes..you ready ?

Me: yup !

Text Mode Over-

_Marshai_

"I do love you Marshai , calm down" Tez yelled. We were arguing because som little girl was all up in his inbox talking about she pregnant by him and shit. "Yeah whatever" I said making my voice crack. Since Im pregnant I've been VERY emotional. "Babe dont cry" he tried to hold me. I let the tears fall and moved out the way. I put my hoodie and shoes on and walked out the door. I just need a break. Besides its not late outside.

I decided to walk down to the park. Nobody was there for some reason. Then I thought about it. there was a party tonight. I sat on the swing and continued to cry. Im just so stressed! I didnt think being pregnant would be the hard part. I thought raising the baby would. I just hope Tez is gonna be there like he promised. I cant be a single teenage mother. I just cant. I love him and I just dont know what to do right now. I rubbed my baby bump and sighed. Maybe I should of thought about this before I started having sex. Oh well its to late now!

I wiped my tears and sat up. Im in the mood for a pickle. I started walking out the park when somebody hit me. Before I could see who the hell had the balls to hit me , more punches came to my face. Then kicks and scrathes came. Who the fuck would jumo a pregant girl?? I tried to fight back but these bitches was big! I tried to cover my stomach. "Bitch dont try to protect that baby , we gone give you a home abortion" one the girls said. Then another one laughed as she pulled my hair. She sounded so familar. I cant think of it though. Then all of a sudden they all started kicking , and punching me in the stomach.'' NOOO MY BABY'' ! i screamed. When they got done two of them spit on me. "Dumb bitch thought she was tough doe" one of them laughed. I could tell I was gonna have two black eyes.My eyes were stinging and the crying wasnt helping. They ran off and I layed there holding my stomach. I hope my baby was ok! I called Tez and told him what happened. A few minutes later I saw Tez's car fly through the park. He got out the car and ran to me. I hugged him tight and cried into his shirt. He picked me up and put me into the car and drove me to the hopsital.