Get Ready Set , DRAMA

Che'Onna

Cameron had called saying he was coming over to spend time with Aaliyah. I didn't have a problem with that , I actually wanted to see him. I mis him so much , I just wish we could get back together and move away. Forget China , he was my man first. Walking into my room I saw Aaliyah moving around in her walker. She always moving in that damn thing , running over my toes. "Hey Aaliyah , you trying to walk huh" I asked picking her up our of the walker. She started sucking on my face , trying to give me a kiss. I hate that she is still teething , always biting on something.

Aaliyah was saying things in baby talk , just in her own world while I was he her up. I saw a couple bumps on her neck. Maybe its a rash , she has an appointment coming up anyway. I dresses her in a replica of what I was wearing. Which was a white and pink striped onesie with little pink slippers. I on the other hand had on a white crop tank top and some pink booty shorts. I made sure to stick my chest out so Cam could get a good view.

I waited a couple minutes before I heard the front door being knocked on. Picking up Aaliyah I jogged downstairs open in the door for Cameron. He smiled at Aaliyah and took her out of my hands. I rolled my eyes letting him in. "Hey daddy's little girl , you getting all big huh" he kissed her cheek. She placed a sloppy kiss on his lip. I let out a giggle.

He sat down with Aaliyah playing with her. I started my way up the stairs before Cameron called me. I went back downstairs. "Huh" I asked. "We need to talk , have a seat" he said. I sighed before sitting  down across from him. Aaliyah had crawled out of his lap , going over to her toys on the floor. "Wassup" I asked crossing my legs over one another. "What were you thinking , at my sons party" he asked. I kind exactly where he was going with this but I refuse to be blamed for this when he knows he enjoyed it.

"Cameron whats the big deal" I asked. "You knew I was with China , why try to always ruin someone else happiness". "Cameron if you didn't want me to do it then you should of stopped me" I snapped. He is not going to come over here and disrespect me.

"Bitch what nigga can turn down head" he snapped back. I sighed walking over to him. I sat down on his lap , kissing and sucking on his neck. "Cameron I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I whined. I continued to tease him when I felt him get hard. I slipped my hands down his boxers playing with him. "Damn , Che quit playing" he threw his head back. I smiled before pulling off my shirt. I put his hands on chest that were spilling out of my bra.

I took off his shirt then kissed his chest. He leaned forward and did mine also. I missed Cameron so much , no'one will ever place Cameron. Ever! He was mines first and will always be. We began to kiss , exploring each others mouths before Cameron pushed me off him. "Naw Che I love China" he said. I instantly became angry. "NO THE FUCK YOU DONT , CAMERON I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ME. HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT" I slapped him upside his face. He stared at me like I was crazy. I knew he wouldn't hit me back , Cameron don't do that. But I was wrong , he back handed me , making me fall onto the floor. I got back up and charged at him. Before you knew it Cameron was knocked out on the floor.

"No what have I done , Cameron baby please wake up. Baby please" I cried on top of him.

He was knocked out cold.  

Marshai

"Tez'Mir why dont you just buy both of the damn shoes shit" I yelled at him. We been in the mall almost all morning and he couldn't decide which pair of Jordan's he wanted. He laughed before saying to the person who worked there "Ight I'll take both". He hugged me then kissed my forehead. "Baby im sorry , dont be mad at me". I rolled my eyes. I have the biggest headache because of him. 

After we left the mall we headed home. I didn't speak because I was in pain. When we got home I immediately ran me some bath water.

Slipping off my clothes I noticed I was gaining weight. Thats weird. I shook it off then got inside the tub. I turned on Pandora and it was doing one thing. Wicked Games by the weeknd came on and I relaxed , shutting my eyes. A few seconds later I felt the water unlevel. I looked up to see Mir getting inside the tub. I moved over for him to sit next to me. I was now between his legs and he was holding me from behind. We just relaxed inside the tub enjoying the silence. He would kiss me every so often. I really love Mir , its going to be hard to tell him I cant be with him anymore. I just cant take the fact that he is never here with me. We barely get to spend time with each other anymore. Its like he is a whole different person.