Everything Cool! Right?

+ Che'Onna +

"Babe shut her the hell up" Matayo yelled.

That made Aaliyah cry even more. I tried everything her bottle her binky , rocking her back and forth. Uggh I can't get her to be quiet. Maybe she just wants her dad.

"Maybe she wants Cameron" I acknowledged.

"But I don't want you around him" he hissed.

I rolled my eyes. "Matayo he's my babysdad. Cameron has to be in Aaliyah's life. He is her daddy you know" I stated the obvious.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever go head and see that nigga".

"Matayo I'm not going over there to see Cameron. I'm going over there so Aaliyah can see her dad".

I sighed. Since we made up this nigga been tripping over me talking to anybody. I mean I messed up in the past but I changed. Plus me and him just got back together two days ago.

"Babe I'm sorry. I just don't trust him around you" he apologized. (sc)

"Its fine. I'll be back give me the car keys" I held my hand out.

"Naw ima go with yaw".

"Fine" I picked up Aaliyah and walked downstairs into Aaliyah's room. We have to sleep in the basement because the upstairs is getting remodeled. Thank gosh this basement was furnished.

Aaliyah still was crying. "What's the matter Princess" I asked her while laying her down on the matress. She continued to cry. I took off her onesie and she was sweating like crazy. It wasn't that hot in the house so why was she sweating like a grown ass man?

I grabbed a baby wipe and wiped her body clean. She stopped crying and held onto my finger. I took a picture of it. She's so adorable. I love my daughter with all my heart I'll do anything for her.

I put her a clean tshirt on with some tights on. I didn't want to dress her where she was gonna be hot again.

I kissed her lips and then picked her up again. I text Cameron and told him I was coming over with Aaliyah. He said ok and we were on our way. I knocked on the door and some bitch opened the door. Who the fuck is she? She opened the door wider to let me and my daughter in.

Cameron was on the couch with some lil boy. I got a closer look as I walked more into the living room. He looked just like cam. I know this ain't!

"Wassup Che" Cameron said to me.

"Hi" I said dryly.

"Let me see her" Cam grabbed Aaliyah out my arms and put her into his lap. "You know China from school already right" he asked.

"Hi" China said. She was smiling. Bitch I don't like you.

"Bye" I rolled my eyes. "Che don't start"Cam said.

"Shut the fuck up. I ain't starting shit. I don't like that bitch so why she talking to me? Why the hell she even here?" I yelled.

"Look I was just trying to be nice. But fuck you too. And I'm here because I want too. Dont nobody got time for ya ratchet slutty ass" China yelled back. Who she talking too? Not Che'Onna!!

"Che just fucking leave. You always starting shit. With yo non fighting ass" Cam said pushing me out the house.

He slammed the door in my face.

"This ain't over Cameron" I screamed.

How dare he disrespect me like that. Oh hell naw. He got another thing coming thinking he could talk to me any type of way. He gone regret he got me pregnant watch! This nigga and that bitch gone learn.