six

-Cameron-

I can't believe she called me that weak ass nigga Matayo.

Man she gotta be messing around with him.

But first ima find out what the hell happened with her and marko.

*At The Trap*

"Ago my mans Cam Loc"Dakie said.

I dapp him. "Whats wrong mane" everybody asked.

"Man I think Che cheating on me" I say.

"What makes you think that" Tex said.

"Cause yesterday she came home late and looked pissed. I asked her what's wrong and she called me Matayo. So I'm thinking they fucking.  ut I hope not while she pregnant with my seed" I say.

"Damn" Tez says shaking his head.

"Yeah but bro what the hell happened at the store? & why were you in the baby store" I asked looking at Marko.

"You got somebody pregnant" Dakie says.

"Yeah and Che is mad at me" Marko said.

"Why" we all ask.

"Look bro I'm sorry you my mans and all but I been fucking Che. And she lied about that baby being yours. That's my baby" he said.

I don't know what happened but next thing I know I charge at Marko and choke him.

I began beating his ass. Stomping his face and everything!

Tez pull me off him. "Chill lil bro" he says holding me back.

"Naw he cool he gone get his. Watch all of yaw weak ass niggas are" Marko said and then he left.

What the fuck that nigga mean?

Wait til I talk to Che!

-Che-

I ain't meant to call Cam Matayo. I was just mad at Matayo and used to being with him that I said his name.

Now Cam's mad at me! Uggh this pregnancy thing is bullshit. I cant wait till this damn baby come out.

I'm gone go talk to Marko. Cause I ain't got time for the games.

I knocked on his door.

"What. Che?" Matayo  the door.

What is he doing here? Matayo and Marko don't get along!

I pushed past him and Matayo's crew was in the house. What in the world?

Marko was having a good time with them like he knew them forever.

"Marko we need to talk" I say fanning the smoke.

"About what" he asks.

Next thing I know Cam and his crew walks in.

Everybody pull out they guns.

Shit I said to myself.

"What the fuck you doing here Che" Cam yells at me. He grabs my arm.

"Get the fuck off my girl" Matayo says.

"What nigga this is my brothers girl. She pregnant with his seed" Tez said.

Awe Damn!

"What? Che you said it was my baby" Marko said.

"The fuck she said it was mine" Matayo yells.

Cam let's go of my arms. "Baby this is your baby" I say to him.

He shakes his head and then leaves.

Tez and the squad follows.

"You ain't shit" Matayo pulls out his gun and then shoots Marko in the head.

"NOOOOO" I scream.

I start crying. "Why you do that" I yell.

He laughs "Because that nigga betrayed me he was suppose to be with my niggas. But he then got caught up with you and ya whore ass".

That HURT!

"Fuck you" I say while getting up.

"You already did. But looky here that lil girl better be mine"he says putting his gun back in his pants.

I roll my eyes and leave.

Then I remember Cameron and them left. I don't want to walk home. I can't call Asia she's pissed at me. Marko is dead. Uggh I'll ask Matayo.

"Matayo can you give me a ride home please" I ask.

"Yeah Che" he sighs.

We get in the car and drive off. When we get in front of my house we just sit there.

"Look Matayo I'm sorry but I'm really not sure if the baby is yours" I say honestly.

He sighs. "Well don't speak to me till the baby comes out. I'll be there for the birth and all but after that I want my DNA test Che" he says keeping his attention forward.

I nod my head. "Fine" I get out the car.

"Goodnight" he says and drives off.

I drop to my knees and cry. Why did I have to hoe around. This is all my fault.

My mom runs outside to me. "Che what the hell happened" she asks picking me up.

I dont say anything I go in the house and call Cam.

"You reached Cameron I can't answer the phone right now I'm with my bae" his voice mail says.

I laugh because I made him set it that way.

I call a couple more times and he don't answer.

I have to stop crying though. I can't stress about this I don't wanna loose Aaliya. She's all I have left.

_____________________________________

Damn Marko dead. Che got exposed. Matayo abanded her! Poor Che:(

How yaw think Cameron feels?

Vote && Follow Me

-bye LOVES :)