seven

-Asia-

Marko is dead because of that smutt Che. Mane fuck her she ain't shit. I'm so sick and tired of hearing her got damn name. Why did she have keep fucking him after I told her I went with him. But no she kept doing what she wanted and now my baby gone.

And the sad thing is that Marko mama cremated him. Now I couldn't have one last chance to see him. Oh but watch ima fuck that bitch up pregnant or not. Fuck her!

-Cam-

I can't believe Che was playing me the whole time. What the hell is wrong with her. She was sleeping with the whole damn squad. I heard she gave Dackie head a while back. Like I can't even trust my boys no more. All I got left is Asia and Tez. I hope I can trust them.

"Aye come to the store with me" Tez said.

"Ight" I put my J's on and locked the door behind us.

My phone started ringing ...it was Che calling. I don't wanna hear it right now.

..............

-Tez-

"Ayo get me some hot cheetos" I told Cam. I sat in the car while he went in.

I ain't allowed in cause they caught me stealing. That night was fun ass fuck.

I sat in the car waiting for Cam. Damn this nigga taking forever. I'm bout to see what's taking him so long.

-Marshai-

I'm so sick and tired of my dumb ass family. I love them and all but I'm sick of them. I need to take a walk. I'm on my way to the store when I see this bomb ass dude walking towards the door.

He holds it open for me. "Thanks" I say and walk in with him following me.

I see him walk over to some dude. He was bomb ass hell too.

I grab my favorite brisk and some hot fries. I grab some gum and walk over to the boys. I waited for them to pay for they stuff. The other boy was flirting with the cashier taking all damn day.

"Come on yaw too yaw got this gorgeous girl waiting and shit" the guy says.

I smile Mmm he's sweet.

"Oh shit my bad shorty" the boy takes his stuff and the girl rolls her eyes.

I ain't worried bout that heffa.

"3.56" the girl says. I hand her the money and walk out.

"Aye cutie with the big ole booty" the boy yells catching up to me.

I roll my eyes! REALLY -_-

"Yes" I say putting my hand on my hip.

He smiles "Aye um my names Tez"he says licking his big lips.Mmm!

"My names marshai" I say.

"Gimmie your phone" he reaches out his hand.

"What" I say.

"Give me your phone so I can put my number in it" he said.

I gave him my phone and he put his number in it. "Ight ima text you. You better come Marshai" he says.

I laugh "I am".

"You need a ride home" he asks.

My house ain't that far so I'm straight.

"Nah I live close but thanks" I say walking away.

-Tez-

Damn Marshai fine. She thick ass hell. She seem alil uptight. But ima get her to loosen up.