04

Unique
I woke up and found Tremaine laying beside me. This boy is getting way to comfortable around here. I yawned and seen it was only 9:50am and it's Saturday morning. I got outta bed and walked to my closet and got me something out to wear. I looked outside and seen it looked mighty warm. I went to my window and opened it. It's hot as fuck, it's go rain later I bet it is. I thought. So I grabbed my white sports bra, white and black underwear and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I stepped out my night clothes and jumped it after it was hot enough. I grabbed my rag and cherry bodywash and scrubbed all over my body.

"Morning Cutie" I heard Tremaine say walking in the bathroom

"Morning Tremaine.... Now get out! Go use the one downstairs! " I yelled

" Relax nigga I came to get my watch out the bathroom"

"Could of knocked first tho. Nasty ass"

"I'm nasty? .... Yeah u right" he said laughing and left the bathroom. I stayed in the shower for ten more minutes then got out. I wrapped my black fluffy towel around me and dried off pretty well. I put on some dark blue jeans and my red half sweater and my red converse. I combed my hair and left it down. I put on my red earrings and took my phone off the charger. I had 14 messages and 3 missed calls.

Bestfriend Marcus : Good morning,aye I wanted to chill today mane I miss you.

Me:Imma get errbody together, see wat we can do

Bestfriend Marcus :Ight I guess so

David :Goodnight baby

David :Morning honey

Me:Hey David wassup

David :nun, u trying to hang today?

Me: i can't today. I got plans

I texted everyone and we all agreed to meet at the mall at 3 then the movies later on tonight. I heard Tremaine on the phone in the hallway.

Yeah but since I'm single now, I can do me. Last night, Ole girl rode my shits man. I was in the office the whole time and that's why K dead cuz I found him stealing

Nah not unique nigga! She ain't like that mane.

If u lay a damn finger on her, imma beat your ass prince, don't play

Dont worry bout all that bruh imma hit u later ight?

Peace

I walked out the room and bumped right into him. He didn't have on a shirt and his Lil 6 pack was looking nice.

"Move nigga" he said pushing me aside

"Fuck u bitch. Ugly single ass" I said laughing. He stopped and turned around looking at me

"How you know? " he asked

"You talk pretty loud on the phone"

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going home tonight doe. Prince go be over here, I need a fucking break" he said and shut the bedroom door in my face. I frowned my eyebrows and just got my phone out and put on my favorite song Mary J. Blige Everything. Music makes me wake up you could say. I walked downstairs and went in the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I drunk some and swayed my hips to the song. I basically danced in the kitchen till the song went off. I heard someone come downstairs. I knew it was Tremaine, my heart beat sped up and I began shaking for some reason. I turned around and seen him looking right at me. I looked down at the tiles on the floor and back up at him but he was gone. I raised my eyebrow and walked to the living room and seen him walking out the door.

"Wait, where u going? " I asked

"To the trap then out for breakfast, you wanna come" he said like he ain't want me To. I frowned a bit then straighten my face out.

"No go ahead. I'm fine" I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. He laughed and walked out, slamming the door behind him. I sighed and texted Marcus to see if he wanted to go out and grab breakfast since Tremaine wanna act all funny. He agreed and said he'll be here in 10. I played a game on my phone til he arrived.

------------------------~~~----------------------
Me and Marcus just arrived at IHOP. I had my earphones in, listening to Beyonce Me, Myself and I. We walked in hand n hand. I wasn't listening, I was to into the song but I could tell the male waitress was staring hard at me, like he wanted my soul. We walked over to a table and took a sit. I took my headphones out and paused my song.

"So what u want to eat? " he asked.

" Something small, we could have went to MD or something. I'll get some strawberry waffles and eggs, something like that" I said. A waitress came over. She took our order and left. Thank God she ain't flirt with him or I would had flipped, like no bitch, my best friend don't like you!

After we ate and shared a few words I began feeling a hot rush go through my face. I looked to my left and seen Tremaine at a table with a female. He was laughing and she kissed him and I seen her grab his dick through his pants. I wanted to laugh but I turned my head as the lady came with our other plates to go. Marcus phone rung, he got up and answered it. I grabbed the plates and walked outside.

"Aye Unique I gotta run, come on I can drop u off real quick " he said

" No its fine, here's your plate, I'll walk home. " I said handing him his plate.

" You sure niq"

"yeah, go ahead. Call me when u can" I said and hugged him.

"See u later ma" he said and ran to his car. He got in and pulled off pretty quick. I began walking down the street eating my food. One thing I hate the most is being alone, it shakes me a lot. I decided not to go straight home because it felt amazing outside. I walked by a near by chill spot is what I call it. It has a pond and a small Park for like 7 year Olds. I sat on a bench and ate, I watched kids play around, play fight and little girls flirt with little boys, this world here is crazy. I seen a boy that looked maybe seven or Six walking over to me. He had on a torn superman shirt on and some dark blue jeans. He was lightskin... Chocolate colored and had a busted lip and his face was dirty. He had dried up tears on his cheeks

"May I have some " he asked looking at my plate. I looked at him as he smiled and seen his Yellow teeth. I handed my whole plate to him.

" You can take it honey" I said. He started at me for a minute then hugged me. I patted his back and help my breath, baby boy needs a bath.

"Hey how old are you? " I asked. He held up nine fingers. My eyes widened as he swallowed the eggs and chewed the waffles like he hasn't ate

" When was the last time you ate something" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. I couldn't leave him like this, even though I'm 15 I love kids with everything in me. I help anyone in need.

"Come with me, to my house, " I said. He slowly shook his head no, then sped up the paste

" PLEASE don't hurt me.. I didn't know u wanted it, here take it back. I don't wanna bleed nomore "He said shoving my plate in my face as tears rolled down his face

" No I wanna help you, please let me help you. I won't hurt you sweetheart, I promise. Pleasee" I said as tear began to fall out my eyes. Where is his parents, he is only nine, why haven't no one helped him. He looked me up and down then nodded. I smiled and picked him up.

"Ouch" he said as I picked him up. I quickly walked to my apartment. By the time I was a block away, rain started to fall heavy,I reached the porch. I opened the door and sat Lil man on the couch. He looked around then at me.

"Okay, okay... Ugh come on, shower time honey" I said. He got up and followed him. I ran some warm bathwater and sat him on the toilet. He actually is very beautiful, his eyes and his dimples. After the bathtub filled, I put him in.