06

Tremaine
The weekend is over and I'm back in town with Darren of course. I'm in the car with Darren on our way to school. I took a bit out of my biscuit and drove into the school parking lot. I parked and grabbed my book bag and got out. I swung it over my shoulder and made my way inside of the school. I won't even focused on nun, this biscuit was bomb. I seen some girl at unique locker. She had on some white sweatpants and a dark Jean jacket. Her hair was flat ironed. She turned around and it was unique... DAMN!

She looked good doe, no lie. She had on purple boots and a purple scarf and a white tight shirt. I'm so use to seeing her all tied up and in dark clothes. I ain't even know her hair was that long. I finished my biscuit and whipped my hands off on my pants. I walked up behind her and covered her eyes
"Guess who? " I said

"... Tr....Tremaine?" she asked. I laughed and moved my hands she turned around and slapped me, Before I could respond she hugged me.

"Well damn, I miss u too" I said and hugged her

"Where u been, I heard u left town or something. " she said

" Yeah needed some space"

"From me? What I do? " she asked looking hurt

"Not you, from errthing and I took someone with Me. My Stress releaser" I said

"Well thats nice com--" she got cut off by some nigga walking up to her and smacked her ass.

"Hey baby" he asked. She turned and kissed him.

"Hey bae,William this is my friend Tremaine, Tremaine this is my boyfriend William" she asked

"Wassup " I said he looked at me up and down and laughed.

" Ooh Tremaine thanks for the Flowers" she said, talking about the flowers I sat at her doorstep this morning.

"Yeah you welcome" I said smiling at her.

"Come on, lemme walk you to class baby" that nigga will said.

"Aye Niq lemme see your biology notebook, I'll give it back later" I said

"Here take all my books" she said laughing.

"Oh Hell nah nigga, got me fucked up. Gimme your notebook nigga" I said

"Here " she said handing it to me.

" Hey babe, I'll see u later right" Darren said
"Yeah ma" she kissed me and walked off. "That's mystery girl huh?" Niq asked. "Yeah" I said and we was in front of our class. William spun her around and forcefully kissed her. She was a bit shocked but gave in and he squeezed her ass. I walked in class. I hope this day fly pass.

Unique
I was in biology, 25 Minutes before the bell ring. I was in the middle of a test when I had to use the bathroom. I raised my hand and looked behind me to see Tremaine knocked out sleep.

"Yes? "

" May I use the bathroom please? " I asked

"Not in the middle of a test" the sub said.

"Whatever I have to use the bathroom, so I'm going"

"I'll write your tale up! Leave if u want"

"I'll be back" I said and walked out and ran down the hall, I had to piss bad! I slid in the bathroom and did my business. After I was finished I washed my hands and looked in the mirror and I seen David standing behind me. My body got tense and I smelled his Cologne like he just sprayed it.

"You did this to me! I didn't want to do this " he said looking at me through the mirror. I couldn't blink or nothing. He took out his phone and sat it on the counter. He turned me around and smashed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back until he started to unbundled my belt. I stopped and pushed him away from me. He pushed me against the wall and bit my neck. He... Bit my neck, it felt so familiar then I remember Mr clown face did the same thing. I was shaking so bad, my breath was shortened. He stepped back and looked at me,then punched me. I whined In pain and I ended up swinging back and he fell to the floor. I ran out the bathroom and back in class. Then the bell rung. I walked in the room, grabbed my books and stormed out the classroom. On my way to geometry I seen William walking over to me and gripped my arm, and swung Me against the locker.

"Get off me will" I said

"Did u have sex with him? David texted me and said y'all fucked in the bathroom. You that kinda hoe huh"

"First off I'm not a damn hoe William, so don't come at me like that. I never cheated on you"

"Baby I'm sorry, I... "

" Whatever William, move people is staring" I said. He let me go and I walked in class. Lord I hope this day speed up.

____________________________________________
School is finally over and I'm on my way home! I'm so tired it don't make no sense,I'm in Williams car. We arrived at my house. I got out and he followed me in the house.

"Imma go take a shower" I said

"Imma be back, I'm going to go get some chicken for us ight baby? " he said

" okay" I said I went upstairs and took a 10 minute shower because i was beyond sleepy. I put on my zebra tee-shirt and black basket ball shorts. Later, William came back. He ate our food and fell asleep