15

Unique
3 months later
These past months, felt like years, and things are pure hell.  I've gotten beaten, stomped, and even shot at. I'm chained up all the time and barely eat anything but Lamar tries to sneak me food.  He's not down here anymore, he's with William or Williams new girlfriend Raina.  She's pretty but hates me with everything in her. I could care less I just wanna get out of hear and I'm shocked that no one even found me yet.

"Marcus can u take me to the bathroom pleasee" I whined crossing my legs.

"Fine mane, got me stuck down here with your boney ass" he said unlocking my ankles.  I stood up, hissing in pure pain as he gripped my arm and dragged me upstairs.  I smelled pork chops and my stomach growled loudly. 

"What you doing! " William asked Marcus

"mane chill she gotta use the bathroom"  he said dragging me upstairs, he literally threw me in the bathroom.  I stood up and pulled down my shorts, I'm not even allowed to shut the door when I piss or shower. I pissed and wiped myself clean and washed my hands.

"Bring your ass Bitch! " he yelled pulling my hair.  I stumbled out the bathroom and he pushed me down stairs, I covered my head as I rolled and hit someone legs.

" Bitch" Raina said and stomped me in the face and I blacked out

Tremaine
It's been Three months since unique went missing and I've calmed down, meaning I'm not out riding 24/7 cuz I always come up with nothing.  Me and Eva gotten close, yeah we're dating even thought we don't know that much about each other but I mean she was pushing all up on me and I know what she wanted. August don't like the idea of me dating again but it's my damn life, not hers. I understand where she coming from from but I haven't moved on from unique, that's my baby but I need some attention to shit. Me and my parents... We still ain't close mane, I see them whenever I go over August house but they never once came to visit me. Pimp went ghost for bout 2 months now, probably looking for unique.

I sat on the couch looking at good times

"Tremaine " Eva called out

" Yeah wassup " I asked, she came downstairs in a red bra and panties with her wet curly hair everywhere, red bone, yellow bone, sexy ass. I instantly felt my self harden." Come on, I know you want me " she said. I tried to ignore her but she just looked so damn good.  She winked and walked upstairs, i went behind her and walked upstairs, watching her ass jiggle. Once we reached the room she pushed me on the bed and pulled off my shorts.  I took off my shirt and laid back, she climbed on top of me, I unsnapped her bra.  She moved her panties to the side and slid down on me.
Eva
My name is Evaline but I go by Eva. I'm 17 and 5'6,long curly dark brown hair that stops in the middle of my back, I'm red bone with hazel eyes and plumped pink lips. My mom's Asian and my dad's milk chocolate so I came out pretty cute. I'm now in a relationship with Tremaine and I think I'm falling for him, I know he's not over his ex-girlfriend I mean she's his wallpaper and lock screen on his phone and laptop.  I asked a thousand times for him to change it but he gets all upset and I hate to see my baby like that. I asked what happened to her but he gives me the same answer every time 'She'll come back I know she will' I think she left him or passed but I'm here now and no one can get in my way.

"Shit I'm coming! " he hissed grabbing my Cheeks as I rode him. I tightened my walls around him and sped up.  I threw my head back and released on him, He quickly pushed me off him before he could cum, making Me fall on the floor.  Damn it I thought to myself. I stood up and took my panties off and walked to the bathroom to shower.  I really want to get pregnant by him, I mean I really want a mini me but when I tell him, he just laughs at me. Imma get what I want regardless.