Chapter 6- A singing hat?

I do not own any of the characters but the plot is all mine.

A/N Greek is written in italics 

Harrys POV

I was hatching a perfect plan in my head to break up Percy and Annabeth.

"HARRY!" Hermione cried shaking me awake from my plan. "For heavens sake Harry pay attention!"

I dragged my eyes towards the doors of the great hall when they suddenly burst open scaring me half to death.

The first years walked in and the hat broke into song

*I am NOT writing the song* 

After the song ended the whole room broke into applause and the sorting began.

Most of the kids where sorted into either Griffindoor or Hufflepuff weird but whatever. 

Dumbledore walked up to the podium (A/N Dumbledore and Fred are both alive in this story) and started his usual speech and said how the forbidden forest was well, forbidden. Honestly I didn't pay much attention though. I was mostly day-dreaming about Annabeth when Professor Dumbledore said something that really caught my attention.

"Students" Dumbledore said "We have some exchange students coming to Hogwarts this year, there life is unbelievably tough compared to yours"

Pfffffft what do they know? I fought in a war! I've watched people that I loved die?! And then they come here saying there lives are tough?!?!

"You will treat these students with up most respect, they are very prideful and will not hesitate to hurt you if you insult them."

Jez these guys sounded danger-

Before I could finish my thoughts the door burst open and in walked the 9 wizards.

Percys POV

An old lady had come up to the group of first years as they called them and took them inside and told us to wait here until she tells us we can go in.

About 10-15 minutes later the old lady signaled us to step inside so we did the demigod thing and made a dramatic entrance.

I used all my force to push the massive doors open and led us into a massive room with 4 tables and banners hanging above them.

Each table was filled with students and all eyes where on us, great.

The old man up front who I assumed was Dumbledore winked at us and said "Welcome Americans! We welcome you to Hogwarts. You will now be sorted into your house."

Then the old lady from earlier walked up to a stool and placed a dusty old hat on the stool and started to sing us a song. 

*Not writing this song either*

After the hat was finished singing the old lady started calling our names and gesturing us to sit on the stool.

"Grace, Jason" Jason walked up to the stool and the lady started to lower the hat onto his head but before it even touched his head it yelled out "GRIFFINDOOR" A table to our right erupted in cheers and Jason went to sit over there.

The same happens to all of us, the hat barley touched our heads and sorted us. The hall filled with murmurers every time. Don't think that was support to happen.   

Finally there was just me Annabeth and Nico left.

"Di Angelo, Nico" Nico started to walk up to the hat but about 6ft away from the hat, the hat started screaming "OH MY GOD GET ME AWAY FROM THIS KID!! GRIFFINDOOR GRIFFINDOOR JUST GET ME AWAY FROM HIM" 

The hall filled with gasps and murmurs again. 

"Chase, Annabeth" The same happen'd with Annabeth she was like 6 ft away from the hat when it started screaming again "OH MY GOD BLONDES WORSE THAN DEATH DUDE OVER THERE. HARRY POTTERS LIFE LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF CAKE COMPARED TO YOURS! YOU KIDS NEED THERAPY."

"Jackson, Percy" I walked up and the hat started screaming again. "YOU STOP RIGHT THERE MISTER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KIDS YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED THERAPY ILL PAY FOR IT MYSELF. OH MY GOD YOU WENT THERE? YOU WENT TO TAR-"

I ran up and put my mouth on the hat and whispered to it  "Don't blow my cover just sort me"

"GRIFFINDOOR" The hat shouted and I turned around and sat by Annabeth.

"On that happy note" Dumbledore said "Let the feast begin"

A/N Sorry for short sucky chapter I didn't have a lot of time to right this.