Chapter 18- Death comes for a reason

Percy's POV

"Daddy?" Selina said with tears in her eyes.

"Daddy I don't want to die" she said breaking my heart.

"Annabeth, hold Selina I'll be right back" I handed Selina to Annabeth and stood up to look around for who shot that arrow.

My eyes landed on Kronos. How I knew it was him, I don't know, but I knew.

There he was standing in the middle of the great hall with a bow and arrow in his hands and an evil smirk on his face.

"Ah little Percy Jackson, can't protect the ones he loves? What a pity!"

I feels my gut churn but kept it under control "little do you know Kronos, I'm twice as strong when I'm mad."

I lunged at him and felt a sewers pipe exploded to my left showering everyone in water.

I sliced his side successfully cutting him the lunged and stabbed him in the back. I used the disarming technique Luke taught me and smacked away his sword at his side and shatters his bow.

I lunged at him and grabbed his throat.

I turned to Annabeth and saw tears in her eyes clutching Selina while Will tried to stop the bleeding. We had a silent conversation and she nodded.

I turned back to Kronos and saw his face was turning purple so I let him go and he collapsed on the floor.

"How are you alive?" I growled.

He just smirked and replied "oh Percy, there's forces here you are smarted than to play with."

I raised my hand and controlled his blood, heating it up and cooling it down not enough to kill him but to cause extreme pain.

"Now tell me... HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?"

"You have an appointment with the Ice Queen." He said "and she's getting stronger!"

With an angry cry I screamed and felt his body explode as I heated it up.

I turned around to see Annabeth clutching Selina's now pale face and Piper coverings Luke's eyes with a look of shock on her face.

I ran over to Annabeth and saw the pale lifeless face of my once daughter.

I stood up, no expression on my face and screamed "REALLY!?! YOU THINK YOU'VE CAUSED ENOUGH MISERY FOR ME ALREADY? Now you go and take my daughter to?? WELL FUCK YOU FATES! ITS NOT FARE!! WHY ME? Why me?" I said the last part in a whisper as I collapsed on my knees, silent tears running down my face. Mourning for a daughter I'll never get back.

I felt Luke's hand on my shoulder.

"Daddy? Grandpa says he can help. So does grandma. But they say someone has to take her place."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at my son "what do you mean Luke?"

"grandpa says the gods will heal her because she is powerful but only if someone takes her place and goes away instead."

After he said that there was a flash and I was surrounded by the 12 olympians.

"The boy is right" Demeter says "we may bring back the child but only if someone takes her place"

Suddenly Hades spoke up a sad tone in his voice "so one has chosen"

I turned around to see Hazel with her sword sticking out of her chest with Frank and Nico by her side.

"Hazel! Don't leave me to!" Nico said tears in his eyes.

Hazel reached up and put her hand on his cheek and said "Nico, you brought me back to give me a second chance, well I know what I wanted to do in my second life, help people live there life"

She then turned to Frank and said "don't forget me ok? But don't mourn over me either"

And with that, a black light surrounded her and a white one surrounded Selina, as Hazel my best friend, traded her life so my family could be happy.

*************************************

Yea I know I suck!

Eat blue cookies!

~PotterHeadsAndHeroes