How you two met part 1/4

How You Two Met

Ashton: You were going to the mall with your best friend. When you split up to go to a different store you, couldn't find her anymore. You were walking around aimlessly and calling her, but she wouldn't pick up. Your feet started to get tired so you went to a nearby Starbucks and ordered your favorite drink and sat down. While listening to music you felt someone tap your shoulder. You looked up and saw a guy, motioned for you to take out your earbuds. You took them out then right after he asked, "Could I sit with you." You were too caught up in how hot he was that you stared for a bit then realized what he said then nodded ferociously. You thought to yourself how weird that was and facepalmed. He just laughed and sat down then said, "Well I see your eager to sit with me" You blushed and then said,"Um well I was just thinking about something else and then I decided to nod, but it got out of hand." He laughed along with you and said, "Well I was actually eager to sit with you." You blushed and said,"Well my name is (y/n) what's yours?" He smiled and replied, " Well (y/n) my name is Ashton and I'd like to ask whats a gorgeous girl like yourself doing here all alone?" You blushed even deeper and responded,"My friend and I were here but I kinda lost her so I just came here and wait and relax for a bit then go back and look for her." He frowned and said, "Oh your going to leave soon?" You looked confused and said, "I don't have to leave right now" His frowned quickly turned into a smile and he said, " That would be great!" You two continued talking and later he asked you out on a date that lead to many more.